3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zoom2022 18.11.21 10:25 pm

How to get to the Oracle? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Guys, help me how to get to the oracle. In the temple everything is closed through the cave there is a cobweb; another entrance to the cave does not go up there. what to do where to look for an entrance to it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
abgalter 18.11.21

Do you walk alone, or with Mad? Mad wants to go to this temple. If the temple is closed, can the case in Mad?

a
aist16 18.11.21

You get to the oracle through the temple on Kiel, after talking with Chani and completing her quests. Mad will "stick" to you even earlier, in front of the wall that blocks the passage to Chani. To pass through the temple, you need to find figures, and put them in certain places - the passage opens further. At the beginning of the temple, Mad will begin to collect treasures and will fall behind. Further, along the way, you will fall into the dungeon, and you will get to the oracle.
I have a problem here - the oracle, after my victory over him, does not want to talk to me. Although, there was some kind of video after my victory !? I returned to it several times, in subsequent periods of the game, and to no avail. But the oracle, it seems, must allow a place for the decisive ritual. Seems to have run into a bug !?

a
abgalter 18.11.21

aist16 The
oracle will allow this place for the ceremony after the destruction of the lord of shadows, who settled next to her.

R
Roman Samikov 18.11.21

Zoom2022
I think I need to ask for its number from Russian operators and that's it)

R
Roman Samikov 18.11.21

and meet with him and ask him what)