3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GulleZz 18.11.21 10:25 pm

I do not receive rewards for completed quests and witcher orders (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When I go through a quest or order, etc., I do not receive gold or any things after the video, does anyone know what to do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
p
pshanyrckov 18.11.21

Remove all mods. Perhaps they conflict with the main game files.

G
GulleZz 18.11.21

pshanyrckovee
Cheats too?

-
-Dismal- 18.11.21

GulleZz
oh you shouldn't have written about cheats.

S
Shadowarm 18.11.21

Is
GulleZz strong enough to go through the game without cheats?

G
GulleZz 18.11.21

Inv1sible
I didn’t even play with them, because they didn’t start, but I just wanted to test

k
kazak119 18.11.21

and what is there to read then ???

M
Madame Vue 18.11.21

As for me, the game can be played without cheats, a hundred times, and even at maximum difficulty.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.11.21

Alena Vorobyova
I agree, sometimes in difficult battles I just ran around the enemy and ate food until my hp was restored, and so on until the bitter end) Of course, this is stupid, but this is how I decided to do it during one of the playthroughs)

g
ggroom 18.11.21

Pavel0198 I
support) I play as well and it's even better if the enemy is 5 levels higher, that's where the pleasure of the game is. Not that he hit once, and the enemy died immediately.

M
Madame Vue 18.11.21

BlackNigerSofa The
pleasure is in the battle itself and in the fact that sometimes you have to retreat in order to think over tactics against monsters. I fought like that with five Algul 21 levels at my 11. That was a fight on medium difficulty.

A

BlackNigerSofa
Ie Are you interested in hitting your opponent once and moving on? For example, I liked to fight with the Cyclops near the tower on one of the Skellig islands, like it was on Ard Skellig. It was 15 levels higher than Geralt's level, it was very sweaty, but when I flunked it, I wanted more. And a very weak wyvern was flying nearby and I simply called LMB and RMB with 10 pokes, it did not even take off even once.
BlackNigerSofa
Well, it's up to you how you play, I, for example, use everything I can, signs, bombs, crossbow, the same rifts. In short, whoever wants / likes it, he plays like that.

A

BlackNigerSofa
Who talks about suffering? I just like to use everything the witcher owns, that's all. Once again, I repeat, whoever wants to, plays it that way.

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Hmm .. In the second or third playthrough, this may be normal, but it's more pleasant for me if I learned to avoid damage with the help of any skills, and not that the most powerful creature cannot harm me. In fact, there is little difference between the penultimate and last difficulty levels. In both cases, Geralt easily disassembles any creature, the only difference is that at the "death" level of difficulty, it is still undesirable to miss the blows, but on the rest you can relax

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

And in general, I am against any pseudo-magic skills, like those that replenish health under certain conditions. Also against heavy armor. Geralt is not a magician or a knight

r
raverss 18.11.21

Even the developers did not take into account such nerd players.

S
SP-minus 18.11.21

I passed 3/4 of the game without elixirs at a difficult level, I was ashamed to use it and so the signs turned out to be too powerful

K
KANOV 18.11.21

I agree, but when the computer works as if on wood, and not on electricity, then it's problematic to play without immortality. Glitches with cheats can occur if you use one hit kill