3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 18.11.21 10:25 pm

Girl and Brooch (Bloodborne)

The question is very simple: is it worth giving the brooch to the girl, and in general to talk to her?
On the first blind run. killed her dad, did not use the box, and gave the brooch ... As a result, sobbing outside the window and not a fig anymore.
After outside the window and sobbing ended ...
What would be better to do? Maybe take the quest, but after the murder of Gyscon, to disrupt her, that I did not find anything (I don't remember, is there such a possibility?).
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eto_Snova_9I 18.11.21

It's best to take the quest. Then it will be necessary to send her to the idon chapel. But she will not reach her, she will be devoured by a pig in the tunnel. A red bow will fall from the pig.

p
pavloalex 18.11.21

vtiruo
... but then we will give her the brooch, and this is fraught with the loss of a stone, for us ... and there is no further benefit from the girl, only her death.
Somehow the alignment is not very good ...

E
Eto_Snova_9I 18.11.21

pavloalex
By the end of the game, her sister will come. She will need to give this red butterfly, then she will jump down (where there is a hulk next to the stairs) and break. A white butterfly falls out of it. Thus, there will be a white and a red butterfly. They can be put on messengers.

p
pavloalex 18.11.21

vtiruo
... and if you refuse the girl and don’t give the brooch, then what will happen?
Her sister won't come?
Why are these white and red butterflies needed and what influence?

E
Eto_Snova_9I 18.11.21

pavloalex
Then nothing will happen and her sister will not come.
These butterflies are needed to dress them on messengers. Such gear for them.