3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doberrman699 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Emojin Cabbot (Fallout 4)

I can't find a woman😁 I'm going on a quest, on the third rail, I find out about Thomas’s father, I’m going to the amphitheater to this type of sect, then they’re gagging. They’re trying to cheat me for loot, but to hell with them, with charisma 11. In general, I’m frightening Father Thomas, and here he leads to open the door to the woman, and there is NO HER THERE. the marker moves to the cabbot house, I go there. there the marker is behind closed doors. How to go through the quest, I wonder how these guys lived for two hundred years
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 18.11.21

Doberrman699
One of the easiest options is to open the console, click on the door and type "unlock" - open the door and talk to her.

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

Aips95
I already did this, otherwise I wouldn’t know why they live for two hundred years (emojin terminal, in a closed room), but she, bitches, is not there either. The marker is lit on the floor, and the room is empty

H
Halagaz 18.11.21

Doberrman699
reload the game, this is some kind of glitch, it should be in the room in the theater. In the story, she is locked there.

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

Halagaz
Overloaded already, zero emotions. You I'd not know her? Try placeatme or coc or something

H
Halagaz 18.11.21

Doberrman699
rebooted from an earlier save? I somehow caught a glitch, and the reboot helped not from the last save there still remained, but from the penultimate one, say. I don’t know the ID.

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

Halagaz Save
before finding the house of kebbots, save in front of the amphitheater. I tried everything. I even gave 500 caps to this father.

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

Halagaz
Solved the problem by the ancient setstage method.😁 but this is not an option

s
sergei_soft 18.11.21

Read the paragraph Bugs
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Emojen_and_her_lover

n
nestrbob 18.11.21

Doberrman699
You twisted something with the quest. To find the girl, you must first get into the Cabbots house, and there her father will give the task to find her and return home. If your doors are closed, how did you get this assignment at all?

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

nestrbob
First, on the banker heal, I met Edvard, he gave the task to go to the cabot house, then the task to search for the serum, completed it, gave him the serum, then he gave the task to look for emojins, I popped into the third rail, recognized the bartender, he pointed to the singer, found out at her place, and went to Father Thomas, then you know

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

sergei_soft
Read the comm above your own, I have already applied it, but thanks anyway for your participation

n
nestrbob 18.11.21

Doberrman699 You tell
Father Thomas that this woman is of little use and it is better for her to leave him home - he agrees with this, says that he is tired of her and opens the door. Emojen say that there is only one serum left at home and they can give it to her aunt - she rushes home to fight for the serum. Truncated.

s
sergei_soft 18.11.21

Then look for the id emojins in the net and do it through the console player.placeatme, if you still can't try resurrect, maybe she's dead somewhere. There are no more options for mine

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

sergei_soft
Yes, everything is already, I decided

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

nestrbob You read carefully. Yes, it should be, but when Father Thomas opens the door, the room is EMPTY. like this

n
nestrbob 18.11.21

Doberrman699
What's that closed door in the Cabbot house? I climbed the whole house after the quest, all the doors are open, there are no locks. Enter tcl in the console and see who is hiding there.

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

nestrbob
The door opens after the quest, and when you take it, the doors on the second floor where the bedrooms are closed

x
xXx_LLIAXTEP_xXx 18.11.21

Doberrman699
Dear, well, did you solve this problem or not, I have the same crap for 2 weeks, I suffer and where the doors open, I won’t find help, please (also a bitch to glow on the 2nd floor) and the doors write open in another place, and these sectarians are generally soaked now there are raiders hanging out help