3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
timon14 18.11.21 10:35 pm

The Feasibility of Switching from Xbox One to PC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I play on xo, I really like the robberies, but I have to wait about an hour for people for preparatory tasks (plus few Russians (not a serious problem, but still). I would like to know how things are with this on the pc version? Thanks in advance)
PS NAT is open.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dexarte 18.11.21

Come on.

m
maxim333 18.11.21

I think there will be more players on Juan.

B
Bandera John 18.11.21

about an hour to wait people are kapets, after 5 minutes of waiting they are already bombing me

t
timon14 18.11.21

Thanks for the answers), as an organizer, I usually collect

B
Boss_Timurchik 18.11.21

timon14
yes, the same thing is 30-40 minutes on the PC, it happens that you get right straight away, but consider it lucky, but what about the Russian-speaking population is not always, but they come across

M
Milkyway67 18.11.21

it still depends. which region or state do you choose in the social club account itself, if the American people are eternal, Spanish, French, there are permanent people on their servers, because R * servers most often rely on which region you have there in this one and you will get Russians not very much, if you say an owl (night person, there is only time to play in the evening, well, you understand) then there are not enough people, and few people want to play at night looking, and even more so in robberies, on weekends at night Russians are especially on Friday and Saturday , I don’t know about the transition, because in Russia there are more PCs than console players

t
timon14 18.11.21

Milkyway67
Thank you, I did not know about the regions. I'll try to switch it on))

P
PerFecTxD 18.11.21

Mostly I wait for 10 minutes, Russians are common

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 18.11.21

But for pitch multiplayer is free

t
timon14 18.11.21

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
This is also a plus, by the way. The new live 600r seems to have become, but I have paid for more than a year in advance, So I'm not worried about it yet.

A
Awesome drew 18.11.21

There are a lot of cheaters for pitch, baguezers and other wickedness. Online is free, but as the saying goes, "free cheese is only in a mousetrap."

n
nat.mih 18.11.21

Milkyway67
timon14 The
selection of players and getting into sessions for the Russians does not depend on the region, but on who is your friend! When you enter an online game, it tries to join in sessions where there are friends. Add more Russian-speaking friends to your friends and it will be thrown to Russians much more often.
Invitations to robbery are sent to everyone in the session, friends, gang members. If someone enters the lobby of the robbery, then invitations are sent to the friends of this player.

M
Milkyway67 18.11.21

nat.mih
I have no friends in the social club, I don't often play with Russians, more with Americans

n
nat.mih 18.11.21

Milkyway67
If there are no friends, then he throws randomly. If you want to play with Russian speakers, then look here on the site for like-minded people playing on the same platform and add them as friends. There was even a separate topic for this somewhere.
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/komanda_gta_ru_poisk_igrokov_dlya_igry_v_gta_online-795369/

M
Milkyway67 18.11.21

nat.mih
yes, I somehow don’t pay attention to it, I don’t know arbitrarily or not, but the last time I played with the Russians that year was in September, then I always threw in the American ones, I generally didn’t get into the settings, then I don’t look at the settings. the Russian region stands, well, so it left