3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Matsko 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Why do I need Job Points in GTA Online? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Why do you need JP in GTA V? I have been playing for a long time and did not understand why they are, tell me who knows.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverend Sultan 18.11.21

JP raise the rating in the gang, it seems, they have their own hierarchy, as I understand it. There is info on the GTA Wiki, but it's in English. In general, it says that at the end of the playlists, the player with the most JP wins and gets extra money.

M
McLaren MP4-4 18.11.21

JP - Job Point - in theory, they should be used for ratings and matchmaking.

F
FoggyStar 18.11.21

In fact, everything is much simpler.
First, I'll go through the previous answers.
The rating in the gang directly depends on the amount of RP that you receive. It turns out the following algorithm: you earned RP (that is, the experience that you use for your character), but the same RP also drips into the gang, raising it in the rating, respectively, you pump it in the gang)
There is no matchmaking by a certain rating. you start autosearch and anyone who accepts will enter, regardless of the rating. If you believe the game, then the exception is made by unreliable players who often leave the case and are brought into the caste of "unreliable".
And now the correct answer is:
JP - activity points in the current session. for each completed task, you are given the n-th number of these JPs, and as a result you can see who plays the most tasks. JP are reset to zero after each reconnection to the session. Considering that this does not affect the matchmaking system in any way, I can determine 2 functions of these "numbers": a) you see active players and you can call the most active player yourself to play with yourself b) Show off.

T
The daken 18.11.21

FoggyStar
+ bonus on rp and daysYou probably have

R
Ruslan Chumak 18.11.21

FoggyStar
Well, I went through 3 tasks, in general, about 35 jp should be but no (

F
Ferz777 18.11.21

3 tasks - 45 jp. They are highlighted in the session next to the nickname.

n
nat.mih 18.11.21

Ruslan Chumak
JP are reset to zero when the session is changed!