3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EMPs 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Bookshelves Prologue - passage to the monastery (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

If you don't go directly to the plot, but rummage around the houses, then you can find anything. But I had this question .... In many houses there are shelves with books, if you use an amulet, they light up, but you cannot do anything with them. What is this, just "amulet failure", or is it possible that something can be taken?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
PRIDIKaT 18.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Don't worry, you can't do anything with them, the game was played many times and there were always such shelves with which nothing could be done.

E
EMPs 18.11.21

PRIDIKaT
well, okay) but I really thought I would miss some books and, accordingly, loot from monsters)
although something with the combatant is not the same as in the first one ... loki seem to be more, but there are few mobs (at least in the forest I judge)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Well, many books in the game are repeated, and not once, especially those that you find in houses.
I have a split feeling about fighting. On the one hand, in the first part it was better, on the other hand, now the battle goes a little faster. In 3 parts they improved combat, but I still sometimes miss three good old styles for certain moments.

E
EMPs 18.11.21

Pavel0198
yes, I already noticed ... even if you somehow get hold of the orens, then they are always the same from merchants and respawn often. And judging by the speed of the passage, I will soon get to part 3, I hope it is really better there. I also miss all of the first ... (By the way, in the description of the monsters there are 2 witchers, are there styles - copilast of the first? Or did they want to add and change their mind ... About how they humiliated the armor and weapons from the part where they generally tore everything and all were given by the goddess / king, etc. I am generally silent).

In general, thanks for the answer, I have come across more than one such rack / drawer, so everything is natural) Apparently they rushed with the release

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
The game is still amazing, especially the plot. Which way did you go, Iorveta or Roche?

J
JABA AZAZINA 18.11.21

Pavel0198
played for both Iorvet and Roche. I liked the way of Iorveth. As for the games in general ... the first part is more to my liking .. The only thing I don't really like there is the combat and the monotony of contracts.