3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
statickable 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Is a tattoo artist obliged to wear a mask (medical bandage) on his face?

As a rule, tattooists don't wear them, but why? After all, both the master can become infected and the one he is tattooing.
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 18.11.21

statickable
Not required. The main thing is gloves.
How to get infected? Flu? Well, x .. with him, the main thing is not to speed ...
I have 5 tattoos from 3 different masters, always only gloves. And the last one changed his gloves every 15 minutes, I did not dare to ask him why.

s
statickable 18.11.21

Black.Card
As for gloves, yes. Hepatitis B seems to be transmitted if there is blood in the master's saliva, but a cold flu is delusional, if you get infected, it's not scary.

B
Black.Card 18.11.21

statickable
Here's the thing:
There are 2 types of clients:
1. Fast work (for 1-2 hours)
2. Long work (1-2-3 or more approaches for 5-6 hours)

If it's really possible to sit in a mask for an hour or two, then 5-6 is too much in my opinion. When I'm sick, I used to try to put on a mask so as not to infect my son, well, I can't walk with her for more than half an hour or an hour - it's not comfortable and not cozy, especially since the master will sit in front of you for 5-6 hours in a prayer position.

m
masha 18.11.21

Tattoo yourself. At home. Homemade tools.

r
rPeBoJL 18.11.21

depending on where the bum gets a tattoo. in some cases, a suit of higher biological protection is recommended

N
Nekit9401 18.11.21

Put on your motherfucker! Put on!

s
statickable 18.11.21

Black.Card
What do you think about the barrier protection for the wheelbarrow and the clip cord? I noticed that many people are neglecting both options, or someone puts a bag on a wheelbarrow, and another on a clip cord and vice versa. What is the reason?
Thanks for answers.

B
Black.Card 18.11.21

statickable
I will tell you that the barrier protection on the clip cord, as for me, must necessarily ... BUT ...
1. If you make a tattoo with such a "security system" - it is better not to do it at all.
2. The most important thing: The tattoo artist MUST wear gloves, change them several times during the session (especially during a long session). And bring the needle / needles to show you sealed, without any damage to the film / bag / box. You can ask yourself to be given a look in your hands. This is the most important thing to be observed by the client during the session.

Everything else is everyone's business, I'll tell you even more, 80% of people with tattoos don't even know what a clip cord is) And a little less of them go and make tattoos from a bulldozer, without meanings, etc.

In fact, the protection is like you cut your finger so that the infection does not get - you put on an adhesive plaster, although in fact you need to lubricate with iodine and rinse a strong cut with peroxide and bandage it ... But many neglect this)

Now the most important thing ... If the master is excellent, but not at home with his mother-in-law, let's say he does it with a homemade typewriter, a string from a guitar as a needle and paint from a pen, there should be no problems. On the other hand, any prof. The master is simply obliged to insure himself first of all, because if a client gets infected and something happens to him, then his work, license and freedom will be covered ... There is never too much sterility.

When asked why they are neglected, it is very easy. For example, a more or less normal protection costs $ 15-25 per set (a couple of hundred pieces). If the prices of the tattoo artist are adequate (for example, an hour of $ 10-20), then it is not profitable for him to spend money on this crap. Although, on the other hand, the client will spend 20-50 cents of material from the kit.
Well, the second reason is negligence ... Now whoever wants to make tattoos, and most simply do not know what should be and what should not. For this, and the calculation + again, additional savings.

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

I wonder how much such a tattoo will cost?

I am an idiot and I am ready to risk my health and life for the sake of a cool, as it seems to me now, pictures. And it's not a fact that in 5 years (if I'm lucky and the infection that I pick up in the tattoo parlor will not be fatal), this same picture will be just as cool.

B
Black.Card 18.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
I don’t know such, but the tattoo "Plugs in all holes" will suit you, I will personally pay for it from prof. master.

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

Black.Card
... the "Plug in all holes" tattoo will suit you, I will personally pay for it from prof. master.
There is only one small thing to do - to get the consent of "Plugs in all holes" to this generous proposal. Thank you, my young friend.