3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 18.11.21 10:35 pm

When creating a new profile (what is the problem) (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Please tell me why Volvo disappeared when creating a profile, and there are also no salons.

19 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 18.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
And what are these Kamaz emblems? They are not in the connected mods.

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 18.11.21

SlavikSD has
nothing

S
SlavikSD 18.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Are you creating a completely new profile and the emblems of Kamaz are already appearing in the icons of trucks? Still with no connected mod?

S

SlavikSD
Well, yes. Before that, there was a KAMAZ 6460 revision, then I just downloaded a KAMAZ 6460 from Vova and it started first, when you hover the cursor over the Volvo salon, the computer depended and threw it out on the table. Although other salons were opened. On the advice of the Great Patriotic War, that KAMAZ sold this now and There is in the game and in orders there is a car of salons no. Other salons work norms.

S
SlavikSD 18.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Try again to download and connect that KAMAZ revision. Then competently sell and disable as a mod.

S

SlavikSD
Well tomorrow I'll try today on a shift for a day. But I didn't delete the mod, I'll unpack it again and put it on. By the way, I didn't sell it, made a trade in on another car, maybe because of this a joint? Besides, I also took the same for the hired one.

S
SlavikSD 18.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeev
It turns out that from then on they switched to this one. Where did that one go? Just turned off and uninstalled the mod?

S

SlavikSD
And I did it

S
SlavikSD 18.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Didn't you sell?

S

SlavikSD
No, of course, I exchanged my own in the salon for mana and did not change or sell the other one (from the hired driver). Then I turned off the mod, and connected the new one.

S
SlavikSD 18.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
It was necessary to do it more competently: first you change from this truck to another, then you sell it, then you turn off the mod. Well, you delete it. I feel you will have to go back in time)) Connect the mod of that truck again, get behind the wheel. Then change to another and cleverly remove the old one.

S

SlavikSD
Everything would be fine, only the profile where that KAMAZ was not, I deleted it (sorry, of course, level 30) when the game started to fly onto the table, I created a new one, and nothing has changed in it. And I don’t know how to be now. If there are any Prompt considerations on all this.

S
SlavikSD 18.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Try to do the above actions in a different profile. The main thing is to remove this nonsense from the log.

S

SlavikSD
It turns out that you can create a new profile and put the mod of that KAMAZ, do everything as described above, then install the new mod, disabling the old one. Just yesterday I made a profile for already level 3. do the same with the level?

S
SlavikSD 18.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Yes, with any profile. If only that Kamaz again entered the game and correctly disconnected from it. With the sale, etc.

S

SlavikSD
Clearly, I thought I’ll come and try tomorrow. Or it’s easier to delete everything (the game) and then reinstall it. There is a program that removes everything to the ass, I’ll leave only the fashion folder.

S
SlavikSD 18.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Look for yourself, it's the master's business. I would still try again on any profile to cleverly put-delete that Kamaz mod. After all, a lesson would be useful to yourself for the future))

S

Okay, I’ll listen, I’ll try, but if I’ll sign off tomorrow, it’s turned out right now on the shift until the morning. I’m writing from the phone.

S

Glory (if you understand correctly) can I ask a question not on this topic?