3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexbars21 18.11.21 10:45 pm

Freezing issue (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Well, what about solving the problem when the game freezes on the epilepsy warning?
24 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitman047 18.11.21

alexbars21
yes, nothing at all I have a black screen, a couple of times this warning was displayed and that's it

D
DEVI 18.11.21

alexbars21
So far nothing, the forum offers unjustifiable solutions (for example, check the game files)

a
alexbars21 18.11.21

clear

M
MaxHunteRus 18.11.21

Who will not tell you what to do if it minimizes to tray at startup? The game works, starts, but it is always minimized and does not expand.

A
AxLord 18.11.21

I tried to start the game, 2 errors popped up, such as two files missing: msvcp11.dll, msvcr.dll. I downloaded it, start the game, it seems to be loading, but nothing happens ...

T
TheSNEViK 18.11.21

When I start the game in Steam, it appears as a process in the task manager, and then disappears. What to do?

G
Gor80hd 18.11.21

TheSNEViK
is the same

G
Gor80hd 18.11.21

Right now I'm digging in scripts

T
TownRunner 18.11.21

Hello everyone! I have this problem, I start the game, the loading window appears and then it disappears and everything stops loading! What can I do, help?!

O
Orogon 18.11.21

It hangs now on the warning about epilepsy, then during the training videos that you can't even miss. Played called, damn it, tested it, yeah

d
dennise 18.11.21

I had a problem with two integrated Nvidia cards and a discrete Intel, it crashed on startup, but it was solved by forcibly disabling the Nvidia card in the device manager and launching it on Intel, and voila, the game started without crashing, then I set Low settings in the game, turned off Vsync , went out, turned on Nvidia and already played normally the next time it was started. 1.5 hours shaman with cards. Can someone help.
1. We check the files for everyone.
2. In the device manager, turn off the Nvidia card.
3. Launch the game, look at their advice, the intro before landing, after the helicopter it will immediately put everything on Low vsync out into the settings. We expose the fullscreen permission. We save the settings. F.
4. Exit the game, turn on the Nvidia card.
5. Restart the game.
6. It helped me, go for it.

O
Otso_City 18.11.21

Hey, no one has encountered such a problem that the game simply does not respond when it starts?

E
Egor4ik5470 18.11.21

Guys who do not start, change the compatibility of the game with Windows,
for example, I changed from 10 to 7

E
Egor4ik5470 18.11.21

here is the link to the instruction

V
Vasily Obraztsov 18.11.21

Otso_City
The same trouble, I start the game, the yupley starts to start it and nothing happens afterwards!

O
Otso_City 18.11.21

dennise
Listen, I have an integrated radion, and a discrete Nvidia, could this be a problem?

V
Vasily Obraztsov 18.11.21

Egor4ik5470
LOL, helped, set compatibility with Windows 7 and started, it costs a dozen

O
Otso_City 18.11.21

dennise
If this is the case, can you tell me how to turn off the radion?

T
TownRunner 18.11.21

thanks guys! rearranged compatibility on vid with 7 helped!

O
Otso_City 18.11.21

Fuck, it didn't help me (