3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solmanov 18.11.21 10:45 pm

Costumes and non-buyable clothing. (Sleeping Dogs)

When I played, I collected safes and found different, even unique clothes, you can also get clothes by completing the tasks of fight clubs, who knows how else you can get all this?
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleksAleks 18.11.21

There is a mission where they give a police uniform. Perhaps there is a way to fail / complete the mission in such a way that the shape is preserved on the character. I have not checked it yet!

L
Lou_Ashbey 18.11.21

All the costumes that are given in missions can then be found in the wardrobe in your apartment.

D
Dedsec_user 18.11.21

Lou_Ashbey
And that's not all

t
t3ddyb34r 18.11.21

nofollow
Special Forces Suit? Or where is he in the cap?
In fact, most of the special costumes for missions then remain in the wardrobe (even shown in the task summary)

G
Grand theft aero 18.11.21

All costumes, except for the costume of the cop and the special forces, appear in the wardrobe.
The cop's costume cannot be saved and weapons cannot be taken out in it.

D
Dagetto2010 18.11.21

The garbage man suit is not given. Appears in the mission with the installation of a bug in the Daredevil's car and when robbing cars with jewelry in the port. I was not given at least it.

G
Grand theft aero 18.11.21

He's in the safe.

D
Dedsec_user 18.11.21

focusnic87
Somewhere under the bridge, there is something 1 group and a little more nearby 2 more, and so where 1 group is in that safe Mr. Black

S
Snake89REG 18.11.21

How to get the Mr. Black ??? I went through the entire Campaign, all the side quests, hacked all the cameras, found all the health altars, found all the safes. I got a bunch of achievements, then I go to the Statistics-property, I look at the Mr. Black "NOT PURCHASED", although I bought all the clothes and cars and also earned achievements, then how can this suit be found ???? In a gambling brothel, you may need to win at every ???????? Or how ??

S
Shimuto 18.11.21

I have a Mr. Black Suit. I have not finished the game yet, xs how did he come from

k
ko1un 18.11.21

I got it after going through the fight in the center (like a side cue where you have to stand 6 rounds)

B
BOMBER2046 18.11.21

Maybe not on the topic, but I have a question that gives the bonus "Baboukladchik"?

D
Dedsec_user 18.11.21

Here Mr. Black

D
Dedsec_user 18.11.21

focusnic87 I
don't have a PC, I just play with a gamepad

D
Dedsec_user 18.11.21

And by the way, the Mr. Black suit can be assembled like that.

D
Dedsec_user 18.11.21

If anything, I will expose what to buy where

D
Dedsec_user 18.11.21

Here's what to buy where.
Spoiler Jacket & Sunglasses

Pants

& Shoes

D
Dedsec_user 18.11.21

focusnic87
Well for those who cannot find

a
adsafsdaf02311323 18.11.21

I also collected absolutely everything - the suit did not open. It's sad.

P
Praice 18.11.21

I don’t know about you,
but I have some clothes from the chests that are not on the property list,
for example, purple sneakers