3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZuZuSoSo 18.11.21 10:45 pm

Does not open the mission in the quest of the Institute \ "leak \" (Fallout 4)

there is such a quest, given if you go through the story for the institute.
called "The Leak" is given by Dr. Ayo of the Robot Control Bureau.
he suspects a doctor from the robotics department, Alan Binet, and asks to find evidence against him.
I could not find them on the first playthrough and then went on the second time.
So, when I went through it again, I did quests for the subway, and now I know who actually helps the synths to run, but now they don't give me this quest.
who had this and how did they solve the problem?
3 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 18.11.21

I talked about it in another topic. This quest gives Ayo if you played a little for the subway.
I found the younger Binet, they give you a referral to the elder Bina - you go to their room and talk to both your son and the synth, then they send you somewhere to the host of the premises there on the terminal, you meet their synth, she tries to protect Binet’s son, so that when little charisma starts to smack at you and you have to kill her. Everything would be fine.
But when you return to Bina's son and say that he is in trouble, you have a choice - hand him over to Ayo or substitute Ayo.
I didn't go against my conscience - I passed him nafig, he was thrown out of the insta. As Binet gave up, the senior piper gave up, he sagged so that it looked like he was ready to hang himself, and all the time he talked about his son. In general, I didn’t pump up and overwhelmed the game.
I don’t know how it will end.

A
Alexey Enyutin 18.11.21

I'm not playing for the Underground at all, framed Ayo. Since I’m somehow too lazy to go through again (even with the skipping of the first plot part), I read the information. As it turns out, I made the right conclusion when I was told that he was "evil and not good."

Z
ZuZuSoSo 18.11.21

you did not understand.
when I passed the first time I did not complete quests for the subway at all.
well, except for the teleport.
and then I decided to try to play for them.
and so, there is a quest "underground and undercover", it is just about the fact that one of the employees of the institute helps synths escape.
I failed this quest, tk. I went through the company for the subway and then loaded the save where you are standing before the battle for banker hill and play again for the institute (well, I like the institute), the
subway task for me failed. I killed them all.
and Dr. Ayo now does not give the "leak" quest
, I have another save, where I performed only the institute's tasks and did not take the "underground and undercover" quest at all, there is a "leak", I passed it in the end.
and in the new save this quest is simply not given to me.
is it because I already know who is helping the synths escape?
or because the subway has already been destroyed?