3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergey639 18.11.21 10:45 pm

Photo Hunt Mission (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In some guides, I saw an animal photo-hunting mission in the game, when, playing as Franklin, you need to shoot 20 animals on the camera and send the pictures to some site, having received a special submarine as a reward for this.
It is written that it should be given after completing one of the missions "Paparazzi" after the sent SMS.
It seems that he passed all the parts of this mission, the paparazzi killed in the end and kept him alive, but he did not receive any SMS and the photo hunt did not open.
Who knows, it works on a PC at all, and what needs to be done to make it open?
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arnie Young 18.11.21

sergey639
If I'm not mistaken, then the photo hunt will be available only to Trevor and only to those who transferred their statistics from old consoles

E
Ekzalt McDixon 18.11.21

Completed all additional tasks at Beverly's (and killed him in the end), but the message about the start of the photo hunt does not come, although in theory it should have come after the first mission.

V
Vladimir_2021 18.11.21

ashleyalicia
It doesn't matter whether the story was completed or not. The message comes to three characters at once! steam

E
Ekzalt McDixon 18.11.21

Races, an airship are available, but this task never appeared (

V
Vladimir_2021 18.11.21

ashleyalicia
Thanks for the tip! Races, Airship, Mission for Michael, etc. - Yes, everything is available and I have not noticed any problems yet.

P
Prosto_Vlad 18.11.21

I went through 1 mission for gold (100%) and nothing comes, but I want this submarine to always be me xs what to do please help !!!

E
Ekzalt McDixon 18.11.21

So how do I know which animals I need to photograph if there is no corresponding task?

Y
Youxyxol 18.11.21

Where to find a partridge? She was the only one left.
UPD: I found it, it turned out I needed a regular chicken.

X
Xrace 18.11.21

How to complete the Hunt for a Live Cougar and a Deer Carcass Shot?

I've already photographed them several times, but this curve game does not count anything.

k
killa211 18.11.21

Probably you need to take a picture of a puma and, without removing your phone, a deer, and only then send a photo.

D
Diabolika 18.11.21

Try to kill the deer (better next to the trailer, where we start the mission) and wait on its roof (for safety) until a cougar appears nearby. Take a photo so that a dead deer and a puma are in the frame together - it should be counted.

D
DzubaAV 18.11.21

sergey639
without DLS the photo-hunting mission will not appear, tested on 3 versions of the game

N
N3mbI4 18.11.21

Greetings to all!!!
I can’t get a text message for the adventures of Missy Photohunt.
She comes after the Paparazzi mission from Beverly. Since there is no text message, I cannot complete the Photo Hunt, does this mean that on the PC it is not realistic to complete the game 100%?
Who faced, who solved the problem how?

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 18.11.21

N3mbI4
you have a lick or a pirate,
if you have a lick, then in order to receive this SMS, first go through this mission on PS or X-BOX

N
N3mbI4 18.11.21

Face. Then it turns out that you can't complete the game 100% without this mission?
Then another question: Does anyone have a save from the beginning of the game for this mission? I'll be very thankful.

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 18.11.21

N3mbI4
try on this site like there is a save where this mission was received

H
H434P 18.11.21

N3mbI4
this content is for "returning players" and does not affect 100% playthrough

N
N3mbI4 18.11.21

THOMAS ANDERSON
Hmm ..... 3 times I re-furred everything I found nothing ((

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 18.11.21

N3mbI4
I found here yesterday but litsuha does not open these missions even if they were taken from litsuha. in order to open it, you have to go to PS under your username and only then will the PC open

N
N3mbI4 18.11.21

THOMAS ANDERSON approx
. Thank you very much for your help.