3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_SubZero_ 18.11.21 10:45 pm

question (Mortal Kombat X)

Can you guys open characters such as Rain, Sindel, Striker, etc.? It's just that they are in the company, but there is no choice ((If there is a mod skinte link) I did not find a theme or a mod, so if that sorry =))
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
shecter666 18.11.21

_SubZero_
mods did not come across to me, opening characters is the last century, now they are bought, the developers have found a new way to make money on one game, several times

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.11.21

_SubZero_
They are in the game just like bosses. You will only meet them in the campaign and the war of the factions, if you have a face. In a war of factions it is necessary to break f * ck in order to hold out for a minute of one of them, tk. they do not take damage and you cannot kill them. There are no mods for them either, you don't have to search.

k
kirill643 18.11.21

_SubZero_
Easy! You look in the Asset folder, for example, Sindel_A.XXX, copy the file name, look for Shinnok_A.XXX in the same place and change its name to Sindel_A. That's it, Sindel is now in Shinnok's place! True, she has techniques from MK9 and they are not spelled out in the list of movements, and she does not have fatalities, and X-rays