3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jon Bekket 18.11.21 10:46 pm

Geralt's Health (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What is the difficulty level?
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
gambler101 18.11.21

Apnuli crit!

N
Nhilium 18.11.21

Difficulty "To Death" people will take you out with a couple of pokes: D

N
Nhilium 18.11.21

UnItalianoVero

If the new game + then the enemies are strengthened seriously. And Geralt goes almost unchanged. It's just the same ...

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

At max difficulties, they damage quite a lot on the first playthrough.

O
Old_Nick 18.11.21

Phew .... "it never happened, and suddenly - again!" (with) ;).
Many times have already written: you have "witch" armor!
She is "sharpened" under protection from monsters. Compare with the protection from the "piercing-chopping" usual high-level armor (something like "Swallows" or "Nilfgard Guard", etc.) - witcher sets are inferior. So it turns out - in ordinary armor against people, Geralt, really - "will be stronger."

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.11.21

UnItalianoVero
What do you want? At the same level of difficulty, the drowned people, who are 10 levels less than me, take down 2/3 hp with three pokes (improved cat set), but they also die in 2-3 hits) Everything is fine, just imagine that it should be so (because that it should be so, because this is NG +). In general, I went through this quest immediately after arriving in Novigrad (I didn’t linger for a long time in Vronstroy, I went to the city almost immediately, there might have been a level a little more than 10).

N
Nhilium 18.11.21

If you want to protect yourself as much as possible from people, dexterity and reaction will help you: D
And so, wear armor from undwick, with a maximum% of protection against piercing / shock / chopping. + make more hp, protection in talents from oils + mutagens like a griffin with an elemental decoction. And even on "To Death" difficulty, enemies will need much more hits to kill Geralt. I even specially checked the build of the tank, the enemies of difficulty do almost no damage; D 3 bandit people kicked me unsuccessfully taking away with an attack up to 30-80 hp when you have 10-13t hp under mugaten and elixirs. and with the same outcome drowned people.

But this is completely uninteresting. Nobody can kill you. They inflict crumbs of demag and deprive them of interest in the game.