3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azriel1993 10.11.19 11:25 pm

5 stars (Death Stranding)

So actually the question does it make sense to carry the goods to settlement if you got 5 stars already crammed?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alphalva 10.11.19

Azriel1993
You wore, to fill five.

V
Valhalnah 17.07.20

Alphalva
Smartest then build from yourself? It turns out badly.

Azriel1993
To carry cargo anywhere, regardless of stars. Especially if pumped special to achivok the birth of a legend and becoming a legend.

r
romandi 17.07.20

Makes sense. Especially large parties (they should haul on-road trucks). In addition to pumping, periodically increase the number of available materials, plus sometimes give the surplus of delivered.

I advise you to choose special delivery for not giving more likes and leveling is faster. I once already 5K likes received (carried by the truck, pocketed the eyeballs).

A
Alphalva 17.07.20

Valhalnah
Valhalnah wrote:
Smartest then build from yourself? It turns out badly.
EV for one comment?! A pussy to write the true account?!
Valhalnah wrote:
To carry cargo anywhere, regardless of stars.
Stoned, in-1, read the question in Russian, in-2, read when the question is created.
romandi
Not the case with yourself they say? Too suspicious to be a coincidence that both zareginy on the same date.

V
Valhalnah 17.07.20

Alphalva
Aw, you're paranoid! Why would I then create a new nick?! :))) And you're all personally familiar and be afraid of you?
Well, the questions learn to read without thinking and conjecturing about what I wanted to ask, based on the date of the issue or what else you think of that, Sherlock under the opium.