3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 18.11.21 10:46 pm

Gwent! Version 1.12.1. The taverns and blacksmiths have stopped (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the problem is in the title of the topic. On patch 1.11, everything was fine, you win the innkeeper (blacksmith), they dropped some new map. And after the new patch, the cards stopped dropping from them! Moreover, the merchants are not old, I go up to them for the first time and play, but when I win, the card does not fall out (
Guys, can anyone come across such a bug? How to solve it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sivka-pro 18.11.21

yes, GOG license, new game +

p
predator999 18.11.21

Sivka-pro
Maybe because you got the whole limit of cards dropped from the hucksters? I don't have cards right now either, but this is because I have almost completely collected a collection of cards.

k
kazak119 18.11.21

predator999
I also think so, I also did not get the cherished cards from several shoe sellers.

p
predator999 18.11.21

Precisely because of this, I checked on the Internet, I have all the cards collected except 3 that are won from Myshevur and others on the islands. Therefore, they do not drop because they are over.

m
morethangunner 18.11.21

Sivka-pro
There is a certain limit in the game. To get the remaining cards, you need to complete quests and buy from the inns.

F
FunMC 18.11.21

Just the limit of cards, for the winnings from the merchants is over, that's all.

A
Alllex236 18.11.21

predator999
can be more detailed about this limit? I thought I had a bug (litsuha steam, I played 3 times, I couldn't knock down the achievement about cards all three times, how can I get it if there is a limit ??

p
predator999 18.11.21

Alllex236
Buy from inns and quests. Look on Google or screenshots in the studio I'll tell you which cards you don't have.

S
Sivka-pro 18.11.21

predator999
Thank you, rebzya, they reassured me, otherwise I thought I caught the bug with the cards ((I also thought so, about the card limit, because I played with everyone with whom I could and most likely this limit was exhausted).

p
predator999 18.11.21

In principle, if anyone needs to achieve Steam, I can give a save game, though I have version 1.10, but it seems that the old ones work on the new ones.