3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
l_TheZeus_l 18.11.21 11:08 pm

Failed to create save (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

RESOLVED!

During the gameplay, this b ...... error "could not create a save" appears, and the game stupidly does not save anything. I played for six fucking days and everything was fine, but now the game has punished me and that's it, nothing is saved. I would be grateful if you can help.

I play a pirate (because a bum, no money) Patch like 1.01

Har-ki:
intel core i7 3770
gtx760
ram 8gb

PS Yes, yes, yes, I got a pirate from the servants and stuff like that ...

PSS I don't understand for what cons D:, well, lan ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadows3D 18.11.21

l_TheZeus_l
as an option - the entire folder with the pre. savegames are stored in a separate location and then removes it from the main directory and reinstall again :) crack to run the game as if from the beginning, it will first save, and then returns the old
ps Do you even have disk space?

l
l_TheZeus_l 18.11.21

Shadows3D
Aha, I reinstalled wines not long ago. krch problems I solved as you said. Thanks to!

l
l_TheZeus_l 18.11.21

now it remains to find out how this topic divides. :)

G
Gutsz 18.11.21

l_TheZeus_l
Download a clean crack from re-throw it

l
l_TheZeus_l 18.11.21

Gutsz
Thanks for the answer), but already solved the problem.

a
akter_ac 18.11.21

I also have such a problem you play you go through and the inscription flies out (it was not possible to save the game, exit and save the synchronization) did not pay attention to the recording, then monsters banged me. I start again and start from the very beginning. what to do

P
Pavel Kratok_ 18.11.21

l_TheZeus_l
help me. how did you solve the problem

l
l_TheZeus_l 18.11.21

Pavel Kratok
as an option - the entire folder with the pre. save it in a separate place, then delete it from the main directory and reinstall the crack :) you start the game as if from the beginning, it will create the first save, and then return the old
c.Shadows3D