3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VANDAL55 18.11.21 11:08 pm

How much do you think the i7 3770k should cost from the hands?

So I decided to buy it. I know that he is no longer ice. I just don't want to change my mother to a newer one. She basically suits me. So I decided and thought about buying this stone.
Please give advice. Thank you in advance .
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rad1k 18.11.21

Normal percentage))) Only from hands to take dumb, you can take a degraded percentage, I think for 270 USD, you can take it easily.

C
Crack 18.11.21

10-12 such a boo is worth it, but you shouldn't take it from your hands, suddenly he was driven mercilessly, etc. I have the usual 3770 and all the zbs and a couple of years will be zbs, do not listen to all sorts of fools.

J
John14b 18.11.21

that it is no longer an ice yet as a nice, the sense to switch to another processor is simply not. There is a difference in the games a couple of frames. It is even possible without K, just 3770 makes sense at all from this overclocking, which will add two or three frames. Only to ruin the board and percent. 3770 k is enough for games. The problem is that there are no boards for it at all. More precisely, they are, but they sell the last slag there. a normal fee can only be hooked up to Avito or Amazon. Moreover, the prices for them are cosmic, since they are not produced at all. If you take it from your hands, watch the temperature at rest and at load. Or maybe they really persecuted him mercilessly.

A
Amphetamine9999 18.11.21

VANDAL55
And where did you get the idea that your board supports this processor?

G
Glukinc 18.11.21

Strestest, and a week to drive with the possibility of a return, I sold my 1090T this way)

V
VANDAL55 18.11.21

Amphetamine9999
ASUS P8Z68-V LE my board.

V
VANDAL55 18.11.21

Crack
totally agree

V
VANDAL55 18.11.21

John14b
Thank you very much for such a comment.

A
Amphetamine9999 18.11.21

VANDAL55
In your profile, you have written the old hardware, then take it, kent has been using it for 3 years without overclocking and everything flies