3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
digenis 18.11.21 11:08 pm

What do you like and what do you dislike! (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

What do you like and what do you dislike!
12 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 18.11.21

I completely agree!

R
Roy jons 18.11.21

digenis
Cheaters do not like fucking if you play it honestly without cheats))

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

Pink or unrealistic skins. You look at them, there are not enough caps. "Azimov" and Glock "water" and why all this? They made Eurovision out of the cop, let them make a map with Kochita.

u
upumeg95 18.11.21

ABRAStsovy
Pink this to the point the avp has a skin called "pink pixel camouflage" is very expensive

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

upumeg95
So it is annoying that not a gay shnyaga is a piece of gold. For example, I like the African mesh awp, but if you saw what they vote for in the workshop, wait for pink or acid green skins.

u
upumeg95 18.11.21

ABRAStsovy
although I liked the new deagle about the Kalash and "Valera" I am silent

s
sаnic 18.11.21

I don't like the graphics, they are shit. The sound is shit too. There is no physics. All this is extremely displeasing.

W
Warpath-man 18.11.21

I don't like
1) constantly screaming schoolchildren
2) new rank system
3) cheaters
like it
1) clear graphics
2) awesome modes
3) sometimes teammates

-
-SlashuuR- 18.11.21

ABRAStsovy
Well, here is a controversial issue, personally, when I see scourge camouflage skins, they are disgusting and melancholy. The African mesh is still the norm, but all sorts of peeled "Pixel camouflage forest" are associated not with e-sports, but with dirty warriors from some Battle.

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

-SR-
Here it is already a matter of what the game itself is associated with, with e-sports or the confrontation of terrorists with special forces. The workers make realistic hands on the terra with mud under the nails allowing for a civilian pink rifle to be carried. I mean, I don't like this combination. In Dota I am not against bright pink-green skins of any kind. A peeled "Pixel" is less disgusting for me than, for example, a "water" pistol or a "Red Apple" shotgun.

E
Esthetix 18.11.21

digenis
After KSS this is not a contra, but more a pitiful semblance of CODE. St

D
Dmitry Myasoedov 18.11.21

Like: 1) Shooting 2) Game modes. Dislikes: 1) teammates 2) New rank system 3) Cases, Skins