3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elidias 18.11.21 11:09 pm

Cut graphics (War Thunder)

Today I entered the game and saw that the graphics were cut, especially for the shells. I have a powerful computer on max.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ankor2034 18.11.21

smoothing has been lowered. Was x6 now x4

M
Maks.SP 18.11.21

It's time to optimize the game for a long time for good, even on a decent configuration, the average FPS, especially after updates, the developers do not really think about it when releasing their updates!

T
TransLatorr 18.11.21

Maks.SP
There what, what, and optimization has always been normal. On titanium 290 fps in "Cinema" quality, at 120 fps in starch version with the same configuration

S
SVAEIG 18.11.21

The snails are full of controversial and unfortunate decisions in the game itself, but in terms of graphics and optimization, they are still great.

S
StarDNikolaevich 18.11.21

TransLatorr
Stable FPS on a video card for almost half a hundred thousand Russian is NOT a good optimization.

M
Maks.SP 18.11.21

TransLatorr
Not at all normal, in terms of the coolness of the graphics, yes, but in terms of acceptable quality at medium settings, by no means, the quality of textures immediately drops, especially of the earth and the surrounding world!

T
TransLatorr 18.11.21

StarDNikolaevich
I have been playing on a laptop with a GTX 420M video card for almost 2 years, and I watched the optimization progress with my own eyes