3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
psbp 18.11.21 11:09 pm

Purchase a license and multiplayer, many questions! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone!

The question is related to the purchase of a license. Now I play pirate and decided to buy a license to play in multiplayer.

And the question has ripened which version is better to buy in the incentive there are four versions of the game and I want the most complete one.

I understand that for 1,600 rubles. will be complete, but there is a feeling that there is too much thrown over and you need cards to the maximum and cars and not stickers and other dregs)

Or it is better to take the cheapest version (there are places where 250 rubles each), but is it possible to add cards and other things from others later ( free) sites !?

And how will downloaded mods from free sites affect the game (license) ?! Or should you only buy on the official (fashion) !?
18 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omenman 18.11.21

psbp
Without DLC Scandinavia and the East, almost all the cards will not connect to you, so buy the basic part and DLC Scandinavia and the East (they were in the same set, so it’s cheaper), then you’ll buy the rest ...

d
dixi67 18.11.21

psbp
Buy only ACCESSORIES in the salon will remain, the rest is zilch.

S
Serhei huckenheimer 18.11.21

I did that too. bought the cheapest one, and bought one dlc package for Scandinavia and the East. It will be the cheapest way.

p
psbp 18.11.21

And all these Russian maps? How will they work? And will mods work from other sites?

N
NoMercy_LilKids 18.11.21

1.You can buy in any order.
2. buy a pack where there is the main game + Going East, then buy Scandinavia in addition
3. or the main game and a pack where there is Going East and Scandinavia.
you can also buy High Power Cargo from the add-ons, skins are not needed ..
you can buy Cabin Accessories - visual gadgets in the cockpit (as for me, they are useless).
4. Online. when registering at worldoftrucks.com you will receive METALLIC PAINT JOBS, activate in Steam.
5. Fashion. since the game will be constantly updated, many mods will fly off, as an option, you can choose a specific version in Steam.
6. Conservation. if you want to transfer the save from pirate to steam, you need to remove all the details from the mods from the trucks, I recommend disabling all mods altogether, it will be saved if the game starts successfully, then you can run it in steam, if not, you need to look for what you have not removed / disabled.
I recommend waiting for the sale, the game is very often with a good discount.

S

Mods from any free sites will melt.

PS Better buy in incentive, maybe a little more expensive, but there will be no problems with activation of the key and everything happens instantly: just paid, steam - already downloads the game)))

p
psbp 18.11.21

Wow! You can also save the results from pirates! Excellent)
And if I delete the pirate and then put the license (all the documents are saved in folders, it seems) the results from the pirate will be saved !?)

Or do I need to put the license in parallel and then everything will be transferred and it is already possible to delete the pirate ?!

Thank you all for helping with advice!

S

any mods will work, just uncheck the auto-update checkbox on the incentive and go for it

S

yes, the profile and the passage are saved, even if you immediately delete the pirate

p
psbp 18.11.21

Cool! Can someone poke a finger, which incentive to buy, and as I understand it, add-ons are also needed, poke pliz immediately with a set I'll take)

N
NoMercy_LilKids 18.11.21

psbp does
not matter, I have both, pirate - for mods, steam - for online.
the main thing is for saving to work, you need to do everything that I wrote above

p
psbp 18.11.21

I found an option not on the incentive

How do you like it? okay, enough of this !?
there is Going Eas and Scandinavia and the price pleases 700 hundreds and the incentive runs up to 1,500 ..

a
alex_sarsom 18.11.21

psbp
I would take in incentives on sale. There, the game itself will be cheaper, and DLC for it, too, at discounted prices, + may be immediately a pack consisting of the original game + some DLC.

p
psbp 18.11.21

Alex Orekhofff
So they write in incentive and so they say discounts) but they do not console)

But the composition that I posted is enough for my ideas !? If I understood SKYNET_925 correctly, then yes!

p
psbp 18.11.21

Although the incentive has the same set for 900r

d
dixi67 18.11.21

psbp
In incentive, installation and update everything is in the machine. That is, I set it and forgot it. When buying elsewhere, you will search, download, install patches for updating.

d
dixi67 18.11.21

psbp
If it's off, wait for a specific sale. The main set of 600 rubles cost me.

p
psbp 18.11.21

dixi67 Understood
everything! I'll wait a little, the price won't drop, so I'll take it!)