3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.Hollan 18.11.21 11:09 pm

Games that pay off

In this topic, indicate the games that pay off their cost.
Let's say the game Akane the Kunoichi cost me 24 rubles, and for the 3 hours I played, I got a silver card worth 82 rubles. Simple cards cost from 10 rubles, and in total 4 cards will fall out, if I am not mistaken.
This is certainly not a lot of money, but you can stay in the black.
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 18.11.21

A.Hollan
Smile? Two thousand for a smile? Are you stoned or what?

G
GG4 18.11.21

A.Hollan
Do you even know that you can display goods for any amount there? This worthless smile could have been set for 10,000, but the point is, do you think someone will buy a fucking smile for that kind of money? It is better to look at the schedule of purchases and the prices for which you were buying and be guided, and not look at the smile for 2 thousand put up for sale.

M
Melshlemming 18.11.21

So now I'm going to put a price of one million on all my cards. Let's see how the games pay off.

A
A.Hollan 18.11.21

MelShlemming
I'm talking about the cost itself, not about the one that can be delivered You can put
any price, I do not argue

G
GG4 18.11.21

A.Hollan
What does "cost itself" mean to you? Who set the original price?

A
A.Hollan 18.11.21

GG4
Before you sell an item on the trading floor, a recommended price is set at which you can sell the item, and what price to put is up to you.

G
GG4 18.11.21

A.Hollan
It was you who showed me what I was talking about all this time. I asked you about the smile for 2000 and similar things about which you initially wrote in your topic, and then quickly changed and deleted the messages.

I
Ilya Chelpanov 18.11.21

During the discounts, I bought The binding of isaac (with a discount it cost 14 rubles) and I got a smiley worth 50 rubles.

0Shady0 18.11.21

and in all steam games all sorts of cards fall out

n
nat.mih 18.11.21

0Shady0
Not all games have cards. The presence of cards in the game is indicated on the pages with the description of the game in Steam. They also indicate the presence of achievements, support for cloud services, the presence of an achievement board, etc.

n
nat.mih 18.11.21

Card prices vary depending on the trading platform. Today the card can cost 20, and tomorrow 10 rubles and vice versa. Simple cards in some cheap games are sold on the site for a couple of rubles! Huge price tags for some items may appear at once if a purchase was made on the site at such a price. But do not flatter yourself - this is not a real deal, but a way to transfer money from one account to another. A person buys something from himself at a multiply inflated price. For such a peak price, no one will buy anything from you (only a completely mentally unhealthy person or someone will strongly press it, which is almost unrealistic). All are guided by average prices.