3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simplify 18.11.21 11:09 pm

Multiple Questions (Diablo 2)

I only recently found out about Diablo and I had a few questions. Help me please.
1) What are wigs and why do many players think that drops fall from them better than from a simple MF-ing
2) I really liked the magpie (I downloaded it to the MF lightning, but I'm too unlucky with damage) are there any more pleasant builds for a magpie?
3) Rare sets like Tal Rasha's fall only from the Hell difficulty level? (well, not rary, all sets)
4) What is better Staff in 2 hands or Orb with Shield?
5) What is a barn and where is it?
22 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 18.11.21

1) Is it so hard to search? For example: http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/2997/
2) Blizzard.
3) Calculator to help. http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/dropcalc/#en
4) 1-handle.
5) Wirt's Leg + A Tome of Town Portal = Secret Cow Level. Cook in the 1st act, after the completion of the last quest of this difficulty. You will see.

PS: Edrit, questions.

S
Simplify 18.11.21

(In this guide I would like to show the process itself, the mechanics of driving wigs. If you have even a little idea of ​​what a Classic is, what mules are, then you will master this guide. Let's take in our direct hands an abstract magpie that kills anyone without any problems, pumped under Fo / Nova.) I do not understand at all what mules are, and the classic is a simple diablo 2 without a lod (although who am I teaching)

T
Torum. 18.11.21

Simplify
1) Runes fall from wigs to hum (2 quest 4 act hell), knock out a rune on mfing - random. Wigs - dragging low-level characters through three difficulties in order to complete the 2nd quest of the 4th act of hella (sometimes a nightmar).
2) blizzard magpie, there are plenty of guides on them.
3) some items fall even on lower difficulties, some are knocked out on hella.
4) weapon + shield.
5) a secret cow level can be opened by a character with a killed baal at the appropriate difficulty (with a killed normal baal, you can open a normal kou, etc.). In the first act, you cook in a cube a leg of a Wirth (removed from a corpse in a tristram) and a volume of a teleport.

T
Torum. 18.11.21

Simplify
Mule is a level 1 enchant.

S
Simplify 18.11.21

Torum.
Ie it's all because of the hellish forge?

C
CorvinOk 18.11.21

Simplify is it all because of the hellish forge?
Yes - http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/pariki_dlya_zadrotov_c_firk-881039/

S
Simplify 18.11.21

CorvinOk
This is how long you have to sit on your ass straight and drive these wigs!

S
Sanchez ramirez 18.11.21

recently learned
wigs
Well eperny theater ..: S

S
Simplify 18.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
the fact is that I sat on forums a lot and read guides. it was not clear much. well, I wrote this post to help me, to clarify

S
Sanchez ramirez 18.11.21

Don't do this crap, or you ruin the whole experience of the game. Yes, diabetes is not a very variable game in itself, but wigs are just the height of boring and dullness. Better set yourself a goal to dress your magpie normally on your own (farm + trade) and pump it, say, 95 lvl. It will be much better that way. Then it will be possible to close up the barb on the classics, what to do with PeKa forty-steam locomotives, it will be much more fun, like that.

p
passed 18.11.21

It's okay with the wigs (except for the mule trakhodrop), you just don't have to wear too much and immediately.

f
firkax 18.11.21

don't drive wigs, Sanchez Raminez wrote everything right about them

0b256 18.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/schitak_i_schitaki-889830/

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Simplify, in a nutshell: wigs are an option to get runes quickly, but with problems. if you just found out about q2, it’s logical to try to play "dressed in shit", and then to drag and get dressed to compare. :-) and many troubles then you will already know.
PS and drag only to popular runwords.

k
kibor_g 18.11.21

Simplify
The main thing is not to listen to the user firkax, and everything will be fine !-)

S
Simplify 18.11.21

still such a stupid question. how to make music not appear in the main menu? I am always simple in headphones and I am very unpleasant as it is very loud

f
firkax 18.11.21

turn down the volume

S
Simplify 18.11.21

firkax
lol there at the beginning there is no sound button and in the game only in the game the sound changes

p
passed 18.11.21

ctrl + m

Q
QLinkee 18.11.21

>> (but I'm too unlucky with the damage, I'm too unlucky)
> Blizzard
SASOOLIE won't hit :(