3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 18.11.21 11:09 pm

Game Information (Resident Evil 0)

A video game from the "Resident Evil" series of games. Released in 2002 on the console Nintendo GameCube. In summer 2008, the game was ported to the Nintendo Wii.

Action Resident Evil 0 begins one day before the events in the first part of the game. Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil is also the Zero, tells us about the events that unfolded in parallel with the events of the first game, and is a kind of complement, its prehistory. It all starts with the fact that the BRAVO helicopter of the "STARS" ("Special Tactics and Rescue Service") combat squad is sent to the suburbs of Raccoon City to investigate several mysterious brutal murders. Suddenly, the helicopter's engine fails and the military makes an emergency landing in the Arklay Mountains, in the forest ...

Resident Evil Zero Intro

pix.PlayGround.ru

Resident Evil Zero THE MOVIE

pix.PlayGround.ru
20 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waffen 18.11.21

Capcom - he wants something and does ... I just "kill" their policies - Dead Rising released only on XBox 360 and all ... but there RE5 on the PC .... Well! Suppose they do not like personal computers - but they could have port RE0 and Dead Rising to PS2 ?! ... I doubted that it was possible ... But when I saw that Atari ported Alone In the Dark: At the last feature on PS2 !. ... just a shame! ... no words ...

m
masha 18.11.21

Capcom is working on the console, because there is a very long time and nebudet deviate from tradition, they do not want to risk and lose everything that could is achieved during the existence.

N
N1KO 18.11.21

Guys, something you do not have to get carried away.

R
Rowey 18.11.21

=))))
you need to create a theme for this XDDDD
But they are right)

L
LS15 18.11.21

As many as 4 people iteresuetsa game ...

N
N1KO 18.11.21

Five ;-)

C
Cassini 18.11.21

that's 6 joined!

L
LS15 18.11.21

They say there are a lot of puzzles in Resident Evil REMAKE, but how about that in Zero?

L
LOleg 18.11.21

i am interested

R
RevoTroop 18.11.21

interested in the name 0o

T
T-34m 18.11.21

Yes, Christmas trees ... it's really a shame that only for consoles ...

T
T-34m 18.11.21

cryziz "Resident Evil REMAKE played super on emule but was choked with puzzles" So this is the whole point of the first part, I passed the original for a month ... Without puzzles, the meaning of the game is lost ...

M
Monk34RUS 18.11.21

Yes, in this game there is still that, forgotten by many, the true spirit of the Resident. By the way, I'd rather cut myself off an extra evening in zero than in the 5th rezik where everything is kept on modern graphics and multiplayer, well, that's all.

T
T-34m 18.11.21

Monk34RUS That's for sure ... that the developers completely forgot about the most important thing =)

D
David_Watton 18.11.21

RE: Remake is good that a man who plays in the RE for the first time that such a classic Feel the RE.A that which has already passed the first part, too, will be pleased with the ability to go through the familiar story in a new graphics and new puzzles.

D
David_Watton 18.11.21

Oh I'm sorry, little miss.

J
Jarud 18.11.21

David_Watton
agrees RE: Remake and RE 0 are great games in the horror genre, which unfortunately is not currently in vogue among the developers ((

W
WarlokIII 18.11.21

I downloaded it, but I can’t configure the emulsion, it’s kind of updated, the configs are not the same as they used to be .... in short, it’s not possible to configure
14-16 fps ...

s
smirleha 18.11.21

potskazhiti where you can download dvd cover

I
I4igoK 18.11.21

Questions to those who have passed or just know are an expert on the game.
1) What modes and weapons, costumes open after the first passage and others. What does the passage to the S rank give, for example?
2) What kind of leech mod, how to play it?
3) What will happen if you go through the whole game for vampire Rebecca and Wesker?
4) Are there any weapon upgrades in the game besides the pistol upgrade? Is there a difference between Billy's pistol and Rebecca's pistol? Can I put the gun to improve the Magnum, saving it is the improvement to the receipt of the Magnum?
5) In the location with the monorail there is a staircase, there is a button on the wall nearby, pressing its staircase moves and you can climb to the second floor to the room with monorail control and a typewriter. Question. Have you tried climbing this ladder before pressing the button on the wall. Whether it is possible and that up there, if you have time to climb a ladder is not moving?

The game got to D rank in 12 hours on Normal. Still have questions. Tell us who went better and what you got.