3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jon Abruci 18.11.21 11:09 pm

Tuning is reset when tuning cars for Banny (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Previously, when tuning a Minivan bought for the second time, Banny had the tuning reset, yesterday after the update I bought Carin Sultan, modified it from Banny in full, I go in today tuning is reset by default, ****************** ***************************** how you can mock players like that, millions are empty, and you know what kind of crap in Online money to make, this is Do I have one such problem or all of them?
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostch 18.11.21

this is a bug of the new update

j
jon Abruci 18.11.21

Kostch
in the last update with the Minivan had such a problem, do you have that too?

V
VoroBey_ka 18.11.21

Jon Abruci
ask the cheaters to pour a couple of lemons and be happy

K
Kostch 18.11.21

Jon Abruci is
not, just a friend said that he has such bullshit on new cars.
Go__Home
are actively banning them now, show at least one

V
VoroBey_ka 18.11.21

Kostch
this is because the clowns don't know how to update them

j
jon Abruci 18.11.21

Go__Home
Previously, for one bag they gave 48 thousand, and now 5 thousand, count how much you need to collect a million)

Go__Home
This week you will not believe I did not see chitakov, before every day

B
BLACK MILK 18.11.21

I also noticed, tuned banshee and after I re-entered the game, almost all the visual tuning went off.

R
RoLeV 18.11.21

This problem, judging by the words of the owners of the consoles, only on the PC. Nothing crashes on consoles, everything is in order. R * is already in the know, they say they are fixing this problem.

D
DelMarPerfekto 18.11.21

I solved the problem by selling a buggy car, then deleting the pc_setings.bin file (C: Users Username Documents Rockstar Games GTA V Profiles B95 ------) After starting the game on a new one, I bought a car again, tune it and saved, BUT already in ANOTHER GARAGE!
p / s / I don’t know if any of the actions is superfluous, but I did just that. Everything is saved and the coloring and the panel, etc. with the motor.

j
jon Abruci 18.11.21

RoLeV
DelMarPerfekto
The problem was solved by itself, yesterday the tuning came back

v
victorzh 18.11.21

Jon Abruci
Ie you didn't do anything, just left it as it is (the car with the missing tuning), and that's it?

M
McEclipse 18.11.21

yes, the tuning was returned to me, and they threw some more money =)
but this was me in support

j
jon Abruci 18.11.21

victorzh Yes, although in the GTA 5 community on Steam wrote why so, and voila returned on the second day