3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 18.11.21 11:09 pm

Conversation in Diablo with a noob on HC (Diablo 2)

I Is there an ench here?

f At HTs end a rarity.

I Where can I find a night?

f Nowhere or luck, as well as runes.

f What is the likelihood that you will be lucky with both runes and ench at the same time?

I am Small, but there is.

f And what is the probability that you will be lucky with at least one thing?

I am twice more than with runes and with enchem at the same time.

f Be glad that you are unlucky with your lunch.
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mc_Duck 18.11.21

xD

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

0b256, it's better not to talk to f at all. and the enchka should swing his own and that's it.

a
annortheone 18.11.21

0b256
So I realized that you got carried away again.
SpoilerConversation in Diablo of two cerebral palsy on HC

0b256 18.11.21

Obsessed
if you do not download your lunch you get a bonus of 12 hours, what is the probability that the rune will not fall in those 12 hours of farming than in the other 12 hours - it is the same; therefore, what is indicated in the first post is true
Obsessed,
then I talked with some looooooooooll, it just came to my mind an interesting thing - I decided to share

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

0b256, you're driving again. :-(

0b256 18.11.21

Obsessed
and do you think the probability of catching an ench at HC is so great? Or do you think that in 12 hours it is impossible to catch a high rune, say a vex or gear in its equivalent, or even higher.

Therefore, the probability of the occurrence of two events is lower than one of them.

d
d00m3d 18.11.21

Thank you for your feedback! Your feedback is very important to us!
Spoilernet

T
Torum. 18.11.21

0b256
Stop talking nonsense.

A
Archon guard 18.11.21

0b256
do not listen to toruma write ischo, this forum only lives because there are such flood-delusional topics

R
Rivnyanyn 18.11.21

0b256
There is a krapo-ench 63 lvl, it was enough for me to get 40+ lvl with Raven, on NM
Or do you think that in 12 hours it is impossible to catch a high rune, say a vex or gear in its equivalent, or even higher.
You can catch Zod in the first minute of the farm, but since you will spend it on quality ench-sory, you will never know what would have fallen if you farm these 12 hours)))

Q
QLinkee 18.11.21

>> f Be glad that you are unlucky with the day.
Hmm, I think this is from the series "now I carry a bomb with me, because the likelihood of two bombs on the plane is even less"

K
KISfly 18.11.21

y
ya_RAQ 18.11.21

KISfly
jos here inadequate come across xD

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

KISfly, is this worth repeating on the forum? in d2 there are a lot of morons, if you don't like it - don't play, if you like it - there were such screenshots in a personal g_n-y. Why do we need it here? Or did what he wrote somehow hurt you and you want our sympathy?

K
KISfly 18.11.21

Obsessed,
I now read your posts addressed to me and I understand that you are clearly not indifferent to me XD
and posted just for fun.

Еpiscop_moo 18.11.21

QLinkee
Thanks, have fun. I mentally wrote this down into my arsenal of analogies to ostracize intellectually latent individuals.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

KISfly, I'm just indifferent to you. apparently because I don't see any merriment in the topic. trivial one.

K
KISfly 18.11.21

checkmate in the screenshot

k
kyrt-kyrt. 18.11.21

KISfly
LiveForDead your folder is

k
kyrt-kyrt. 18.11.21

KISfly
Livefordead your folder, it's clear anyway