3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tabak96 18.11.21 11:22 pm

Technical problems (MX vs. ATV Reflex)

I have such a problem. When I select any race, then after loading it crashes with an error on the work table
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spike77453 18.11.21

Has anyone ever encountered a problem where the vehicle selection cannot be clicked on the Race Select screen? as well as back and garage

t
tabak96 18.11.21

that only I have such a trouble? No one knows how to solve it?

M
Morrick 18.11.21

tabak96, try to tweak the video card settings (quality and speed, often you need to set it to balanced), I had this in Guitar Hero Aerosmith.

M
Morrick 18.11.21

Spike77453, can only be fixed by restarting the game. I myself do not know what it is, most likely skidrow screwed it up again.

J
JetBalance_a.k.a_CHERIK 18.11.21

I have all the rules, the current pad works only from the X-box. Well, or download a program)

t
tabak96 18.11.21

nothing happens !!!! no one knows what can be done ?????

P
PC Boyarin 18.11.21

The application has encountered an error and has closed.Please check if your hardware is sufficient to run this application.

Iron is suitable for the requirements, I don’t know what to do

S
Segbed 18.11.21

Updates coming out : MX vs ATV Reflex (Update2) (ENG) {SKIDROW}

There is no list of changes, but it’s smoother to go, or the animation is just smoother. + Returned textures to obstacles from lying logs.
The patch weighs 500 meters.

Recommend.

F
FERRUMM 18.11.21

problem: I installed the game and she writes to me "The program cannot be started, because d3dx9_43d.ll is missing on the computer. Try reinstalling the program"
I have 7ka

i
iolan24 18.11.21

update the direct.

U
Ukrop56 18.11.21

hello everyone at me W7 at startup I see the current loading of the game and immediately crash, the derekt updated the same story ((

g
gapball 18.11.21

I have the same problem as Lejid ((who knows what thread about it (in the settings of the vidyahi and in the config I spent almost two days) ((

P
PC Boyarin 18.11.21

will there be a patch or not ????????????
The application has encountered an error and has closed.Please check if your hardware is sufficient to run this application.

A
ASASINS 3590 18.11.21

the game is on XP ???

M
Miniralka 18.11.21

with MX vs ATV Reflex (Update2) (ENG) {SKIDROW} seems to be on a pig

E
Esic hes 18.11.21

Hello everybody! I installed the game and when it starts it gives the error "Unable to create Pirect3D! Pi
oease update your drivers and check the minimum specs to run this dame" Tell me
what to do!

s
ser_cherep 18.11.21

on my xp when you start it gives an error "the instruction at the address" 0xe9fffffa "accessed the memory at the address" 0xe9fffffa ". The memory cannot be" read "." tell me what to do pliz!

L
Lovans 18.11.21

how to set up a joystick

R
Risktaker 18.11.21

Install a joystick emulator.

G
GenTes1s 18.11.21

I have a lick, but I also have a problem. I bought the game yesterday. Gamayu. All is well, but the trouble is - my victories are not counted in the arcade. Before that I had toiled for a couple of hours and got used to the game, tricks, etc. The race started. Now I win with a permanent first place, but other races do not open. In general, as I said, I do not count the victories in the arcade. Who knows what's the matter?