3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimKar 18.11.21 11:22 pm

The Renegades (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Please tell me how to find out whether I am a renegade or not. And then I knocked down some two, who started shooting at me and now I wonder if they had written me down as a renegade. And another question is how to recognize the renegade up close.
9 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 18.11.21

a red shard above it should hang, if you are alone in a dark zone, then consider that you are a dead man if you see them. Usually you have to go there in a group.

T
TimKar 18.11.21

xXaLexX
How do I know if I have become one?

x
xXHASLXx 18.11.21

Genom94
cannot be recognized in any way! Yes, the game is beta. What can be found here if the English language. As I said above, a red skull if you kill someone then you become a prey for the rest who will see you

S
SemyStall 18.11.21

Genom94
You will have the same shard. You can't get out of the dark zone yet.

T
TimKar 18.11.21

SemyStall
Thank you for reassuring me, there is no shard on me). Is it that the renegade stays in the zone forever?

S
SemyStall 18.11.21

Genom94
No, 90 sec if you survive. Then again you become white and fluffy) If you are hurt, then another 10 seconds are added each time.
A shard is even given to you for killing two or three shards. Nonsense is still ...

T
TimKar 18.11.21

SemyStall I
see, thanks)

F
Flavius ​​eugenius 18.11.21

Genom94
I do not always have a shard. Pay attention to the round communacator on the shoulder. If it is lit orange, then you are neutral, if red you are hostile. The shard appears only after a kill, and turns red if you just hit someone.

T
TimKar 18.11.21

Flavius ​​Eugenius
Got it, thanks.