3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bloody R.I.P Horse 10.11.19 11:26 pm

\"to kill hope\" (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Hello. yesterday I noticed a serious lag that prevents the passing game. on the mission where you need to kill hope and poisoned Shay must find her in the garden of the mansion, the girl disappears. but the mission continues. I tried to start the memory again with the checkpoint, then just reset, (did it 3 times), then the game restarted, but still it disappears.
need help!
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tensero 10.11.19

Tried eagle eye look?

A
AMS12 10.11.19

not working, it just disappears

s
sorry_me 10.11.19

Trainer a switched kids and rejoice.

A
Alexidrik 10.11.19

That same beavy character in video game history, this infection is not enough that the speed and so more poisonous nonsense raspalogaet as soon as her catch up. What happiness when she got stuck while trying to climb the wall upstairs. Again .......dtsat had to be replayed until fell this lovely bug, All the nerves I took it out of the bitch. Developed even those sadists. They tasted his creation?

V
Vladovskee 25.10.20

Alexidrik
The joke, basically new to catch it, I caught up with 1 try, probably experience from AC3 and AC4BF

A
Alexidrik 25.10.20

Vladovskee I have a lot of experience in the AU series, started in 2007 with the very first part. I didn't have any particular catch-up problems in different parts, but I had to sweat with Hope.