3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
humerskin 18.11.21 11:22 pm

Hacking via Artmoney (State of Decay)

Who managed to share narobots
19 Comments
Sort by:
f
fk130 18.11.21

did not quite understand what was possible, and what to share? so I broke through CE, the number of cartridges in the weapon, etc. in the backpack is usually edited through 4byte, you cannot put a lot at once, for example, 100 silencers in the backpack slow down the game, and 900 cartridges are reset to the number of maximum weight, for example, up to 200. base resources are returned back how not cool, although the CE forum seems to have a table, but I have written there (script ??) AM have not tried it yet, but I think it will be there as well. Influence can be hacked by drawing and freezing items in a backpack and selling. I read somewhere that you can still bargain for supplies, but I don’t know what and with whom, I saw cartridges for sale from neighbors, but I don’t know how cars and resources for the base.

E
Eynart 18.11.21

Well you give! Are you playing a game or want to run around with 1000 rounds and shoot zeds out of nothing? Then you probably need L4D.

A
An999 18.11.21

alixey59
The fact is that the game is not balanced, you have to carry resources at the same time and rescue the survivors and the rescued "walk". Tensely like that. I personally would hack into resources a little, otherwise it is not realistic to keep up with everything.

L
Laysik_One 18.11.21

xXDeMonikXx
how does it prevent you from playing? To break the game or not, it is up to everyone to decide for himself. How does his hacking attempt feel about you?

S
Seifer1986 18.11.21

Trainer to help you. Resources are frozen and that's it.

But with this it is somehow incomprehensible all the same. When starting the game, the morale of the shelter is always below 100%. Although when I leave the game, it is always 100% raised ... why is it unclear.

I still hang out in the church ... I just figured out the radio recently: (I'm going to move to a warehouse in a southern town. 17 people are a group.

C
ComProMiss 18.11.21

I'm not even too lazy to minus all the comments that are for "Cheats". Their use is too childish.

x
xXDeMonikXx 18.11.21

Laysik_One
Read ne more attentively?

M
Marsel kazan 18.11.21

in principle, everything is hacked only what is digitally indicated, but how to hack life xs!

M
Marsel kazan 18.11.21

http://yadi.sk/d/I5B3LxoEBnPRN
In short, the table for the Cheat Engine after downloading the format, we do CT if it didn’t become a machine!
After we open the game, start it, turn it off, open the Cheat Engine, select the process, open the table for them that we downloaded! Put a cross on Enable and select whatever you want, there are more than 50 options, everything works from version 1.0 to 7.2!
Good game!

M
Marsel kazan 18.11.21

We just put a checkmark on what we need + some lines have under the options, well, I think you'll figure it out!
PS the year of the mod does not save only from the juggernaut from the rest calmly + endlessly cartridges acts on the principle of the last remaining cartridge!

M
Marsel kazan 18.11.21

ap temku who needs cheats)

J
JuvialS 18.11.21

Marsel Kazan
Do you want a joke table in the steam version does not work: D: D

M
Marsel kazan 18.11.21

JuvialS,
therefore, for your own money, you still do without cheats) And if that before the maximum version of table 7.2 and now the incentive seems to be already higher as far as I know)

J
JuvialS 18.11.21

Marsel Kazan
Well, roughly speaking, 9 updates.

M
Marsel kazan 18.11.21

JuvialS
on the cheat ingine site usually contains fresh cheats)

t
tenga 18.11.21

The table does not plow. Enable does not open

M
MaiBah 18.11.21

As it breaks down through the art, two times you only have to weed out because there are a lot of values.

J
JuvialS 18.11.21

DaNNey
Through Chit Ingin also breaks, but why if there is an internal cheat for immortality and energy.

P
Puzyakvas 18.11.21

how to hack into life and energy through artmani, or maybe through the files of the safe ???