3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nanwea 18.11.21 11:22 pm

How to get the maximum bonuses without joining factions? (Fallout 4)

In the subway faction there are buns in the form of:
* The satellite is a deacon (or rather his passive for his reputation)
* A Makarov-type pistol, a rather original weapon
* Modifiable military uniform
* And opens access to a couple of rather "tasty dungeons"

Actually two questions:
1. What are the bonuses given by the Institute and the Brotherhood of Steel (in addition to satellites)? unique things / locations / abilities, etc.
2. What you can snatch without joining a faction. For example, when choosing an institute, get the dance and deacon partners in advance / snatch the form for the modifier, etc. and then to interrupt the subway and the brotherhood of steel
33 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inril 18.11.21

Nanwea By the
way, this interests me too.

_
_nick69_ 18.11.21

I don't know what the Institute gives, but with the first task of the Brotherhood of Steel, you can get a very good plasma cannon, and when Prydwen arrives, you can get power armor (60, I think) with the emblem of the Brotherhood on it. The game has not completely passed yet, but I do not think that the Brotherhood will give anything else.

A
Alllex236 18.11.21

BS gives a lot of power armor, including legendary, BS for those who like to walk in power armor
Minutemans are sharpened for the
Institute settlements , like weapons, but their weapons are not all good (

_
_nick69_ 18.11.21

And yes, Minutemen do not conflict with other factions, i.e. if the player is for the institution - and they are for the institution, the player is for the BS - they are for the BS, etc.

P
Protos322 18.11.21

_nick69_
well, in fact, everything is logical here, since you are their leader

N
Nanwea 18.11.21

_nick69_
Non-unique weapons are not considered. those. if there is an analogue without a prefix then do not care. the unique thing is the same makarov "savior", a scrapper, etc.
Regarding power armor, isn't it legendary in a random drop? I have found only one so far, and then on the quest a body in the laboratory.

_
_nick69_ 18.11.21

Nanwea
I also speak about it. The gun is unique. "Righteous Sovereign"

T
TBPlayer 18.11.21

In the Institute, you can disassemble many different things for rubbish.

N
Nanwea 18.11.21

_nick69_

Legendary - yes, unique - no.
Unique is one of a kind, not a prefixed variation.

r
rosomaha7 18.11.21

Nanwea
To anyone else , but in my opinion unics and legendaries MUST have great damage and rate of fire (like a machine gun) !!!
Here is a Kellogg pistol - the damage is somewhere around 80, but not rapid-fire. Even something is shooting SLOWLY.

r
rosomaha7 18.11.21

_nick69_
And he gives nothing, except for a teleport, which by the way needs to be earned.

r
rosomaha7 18.11.21

_nick69_
Laser !!!

S
Sprintin 18.11.21

but how to get a modifiable military uniform ,?
I passed for a minute of change! all the dubious are friends, bs and the subway!
the subway gives various tasks.

N
Nanwea 18.11.21

Sprintin needs to
go behind the subway, and talk to PAM, the stormtron that runs around the base, it will give out the square meter more. The more of these squares you pass, the more assortment the psycho-engineer will have (I forgot how he was wearing a hat with earflaps), so the military uniform will be there.
Right now I pass for them, I didn’t reach the choice of factions, xs will take a ride to pick up the suit and hit the road to the institute = . "Savior" was given even without joining.

ps By the way, such a question if you cut out the BS and the subway playing for the institute, then finish off the remnants of the representatives of these factions will disappear from the game altogether? :( the subway has good type V armor for settlers. I would have to farm.

rosomaha7 what
does kelog have to do with it? his pistol is a regular revolver with a prefix.
opinion by opinion, but there are general concepts https://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0% BD% D1% 8B% D0% B9

_
_nick69_ 18.11.21

Nanwea
Then while the BS gave nothing like that. Although, if you perform additional. captain's quests, armor is given (Almost the same as combat, but a little cooler, if I'm not mistaken) with the color of the BS, which cannot be done in a simple workshop either.
4h34j32jh423
That's what I'm talking about. Synth player - synths with minutemans wet BS.

N
Nanwea 18.11.21

_nick69_
duck with BS coloring can be used to lay down combat and power from corpses. just as well as soundproofing, if you redo it, you can't return it back. Are there any prefixes on it? screen in the studio if available.

_
_nick69_ 18.11.21

Nanwea
I sat myself, drank seagulls, no, you need to force me to enter the game and hope that I did not sell the armor!

_
_nick69_ 18.11.21

Nanwea
Nothing special, "Brotherhood of steel battle armor".

S
Sprintin 18.11.21

Nanwea
tell me how it is exactly called.

B
BlackTea 18.11.21

Fellowship: Rotary wing on call. It can be useful if I got into a bunch of enemies. So I escaped from Quincy, getting there the first time.
Institute: Grenades that summon synth to the rescue.
Minumen: Shelling and call for reinforcements from 2-4 minimans (does not always work).
Subway: Modifiable armor, unique pistol with a silencer (unique appearance).