3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RACER_007 18.11.21 11:31 pm

Decals (Split / Second)

What are the secret decals? And how do you open them?
And another question: I played Pure, but this decal is not open, how can I open it, maybe I need a registry file?
37 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rainbow crash 18.11.21

It seems like I need a save from Pure ... although xs) I just installed it, played it and deleted it opened for me. and my decals are all open, just tell me what numbers I will write here

s
sexrs 18.11.21

_KestreL_
Most recent

V
VenomSRT 18.11.21

there you can see what needs to be done to open the decal.

A
ANCI3NT 3VIL 18.11.21

VenomSRT explain to me in Russian why the last decal does not open? I have everything open except her.

R
Rick [Pro] za 18.11.21

ANCI3NT 3VIL

you need to race online with someone who has absolutely all decals open

V
VenomSRT 18.11.21

ANCI3NT 3VIL why doesn't the last decal open?
Either a glitch in the game, or you haven't opened something yet. The last one opens when you have collected all the others. Look closely. Upload a video if you are not broke.

r
rock music 18.11.21

you need to win against one of the development team, or win against the one who won against them. my bad english told me this.

R
Rainbow crash 18.11.21

yes, yes, the last decal does not open for me either (

A
ANCI3NT 3VIL 18.11.21

VenomSRT video with my rotten net will not work, but you can send a save to the post office if you don’t believe me.

R
RACER_007 18.11.21

_KestreL_ Numbers 22, 23, 24, 26, 36, 37, 46 - these are the secret decals. Please write each, if not difficult, only in Russian.
VenomSRT I watched the video, but nothing is clear in English and the quality is poor to see the letters.

R
Rainbow crash 18.11.21

of course, not difficult, I'll write now

R
Rainbow crash 18.11.21

22 Zero to Hero - you need to become 1 from the 8th place using the Route Change
23 Frequent Flyer - destroy three opponents by "dropping" the plane on them
24 Swept Away - destroy 3 opponents by destroying the dam
26 Shipwrecked - On the track with the ship, throw a blowout and just wait for the rivals at the ship. You can calmly do it already on the first circle and knock down not 3, but 5-7 opponents.
36 Convoy - Overtake 12 Trucks without crashing in Survival.
37 Fearless - overtake 5 trucks during Sudden Death (this is when only red barrels fly and you only have 1 life) in Survival (try the Cobretti Cascade on the first track in the channel.I did not succeed on any, I took this car, because she pisses me off and I just wanted to make fun of her, but I did it with 1, I typed 863 560 on
it.46 Team BlackRock - defeat a member of the development team or someone who has already done it

R
RACER_007 18.11.21

_KestreL_ Many THANKS! + you for this, no yes, three pluses!

K
Kestrel 18.11.21

not at all) I am writing from another account, tk. he was banned ...

F
Fucked up surgeon 18.11.21

The kestrel will be
banned.
And as for the decals, I don’t understand why to collect them. For a show-off or something.

R
RACER_007 18.11.21

Yeah, for him darling ... For show-off, of course, for what else. Although the developers could give something for the collected decals, well, at least they blamed some, I'm not talking about a new car.
But with the collection of decals I had problems: the last 48th decal does not want to open in any way !!! Who knows what the problem is?

A
ANCI3NT 3VIL 18.11.21

Nobody knows what the problem is, someone has opened, someone has not, you seem to be from the second group.

r
rock music 18.11.21

what's the difference whether it opened or not?

B
Burnout_S89 18.11.21

In short, decals do not give anything, as I understand it. But the big question arises. What is the latest black screen in the "fast race"? Can these decals open additional. track?

01HUNTER 18.11.21

They do not open anything. The black screen is just extra space! And the decals are like decoration for the car and achievements in the game.