3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil102 18.11.21 11:31 pm

Brothers in Arms: Skelege (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help solve the difficulties that have arisen in the race for the Skelege throne. The problem is that I have no idea how to resolve it. Gambit ended up refusing to help after the massacre in Caer Trolde, where there are bears (somewhere I read that if you refuse, you can call both of the Crashes to battle).
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladimir sozinov 18.11.21

Vergil102
Well, this is unlikely, you refused to help them and it seems that now they are not happy with you, to put it mildly! After all, you threw them in a difficult situation and now their family is covered with shame up to the tenth generation! Well, if they themselves did not expose Byrna Bran!

V
Vergil102 18.11.21

vladimir sozinov
But this quest still weighs on me, and they do not refuse to help, but they say, "I will help you right away as I get the crown, but while I can’t, the clans will consider it cowardice." So how to finish this quest, or is it a bug with the quest?

A
Aredin 18.11.21

vladimir sozinov
Up to the hundredth knee, but I don’t feel sorry for them

v

Aredin
Wait, you're dead! Geralt put you on the pen, no?)))

v

Vergil102
There may be a bug, I always help Keris, so I don’t know the option to refuse help!

v

Vergil102
Try to go to the Gydenate Oak, maybe someone will be crowned there!

A
Aredin 18.11.21

sozinov vladimisosinov vladimir
It was Eredin Break Glass, and I was Eredin aep Olkh.

V
Vergil102 18.11.21

I tried it, there are stupid 5 peasants standing praying. Either the quest is bugged, or I don’t know something. And yet, I never helped Lugus with his son, I didn't have time to take this quest, maybe this is the whole reason? The son of the lugos is already dead, and the people from the tavern are alive, but the slaves were only at the beginning, and then not.

O
Old_Nick 18.11.21

Did you talk to Collapse himself? Or with Myshavur?
In general, elections are to be held there. Byrna's son wins, just as she breaded. Oak-speech of the new king-discontent of the Collapse-quarrel of the jarls-blah-blah-blah ..... After that, the children of the Collapse are "free" and they can be called in the CM. Something like this. BUT: I went through this option for a very long time, purely - "to look" from someone else's save, therefore - I don't remember all the details and the exact sequence :(
And also: EMNIP, but in this case only Hyalmore will go to KM. Keris will say, something that, like, can not leave the country during the civil war, etc., etc. But then again - it was a long time ago and I have thoroughly checked all the options do not.
why do you "Both Crash" in the Cabinet?
There is only one "for the entourage", just like Leto, and Zoltan, and Myshavur - they are, they are not - the outcome does not change in any way.
Vesemir cannot be saved;)

And yes - the quest of Lugos the Blue does not affect this in any way.

V
Vergil102 18.11.21

Old_Nick
That's what I was counting on for Byrna's son to win. But for some reason, these "difficulties" with the crown still remain.