3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 18.11.21 11:31 pm

Information about the game. (Penumbra: Black Plague)

The wonderful horror movie Penumbra: Overture, for the first time in a long time of the genre's existence, forced players to really turn on their brains and use all the objects of the environment that come to hand, in the first quarter of next year, will acquire a sequel that will end the history of this world. There is no information about Penumbra: Black Plague yet - the developers and the newly-baked publisher represented by the rapidly gaining momentum Paradox Interactive confine themselves to general phrases like “we scared you in the first part, but now you don't have to play the game without“ diapers ”,“ we are even more let's push the boundaries of horror "and, in the end," it will be even cooler than before. " We have no reason not to believe the obviously talented guys from Frictional Games, so let's just wait for more detailed information.
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Player 18.11.21

The original passed today. Well, there were even more questions, but they did not receive a clear explanation.

W
Wizborn 18.11.21

We are waiting for February 14

D
Dirkus 18.11.21

the game is crazy, is it strange that it has so few fans, or those who like to bust their heads, and Adventure have disappeared?
by the way, the developers promised a trilogy ... well, wait, sir

A
A7x 18.11.21

like promised 3 episodes)))

a
alex3540 18.11.21

no, the developers decided to combine the last 2 episodes into one big one! passed the techno demo and the first episode, just awesome !! now I'm waiting for this part, I've already passed the demo several times

A
A7x 18.11.21

The plot of my mod for Morrowind was connected with the lost underground city of the Dwemer, which the player found purely by chance (you must agree that it looks like) and I presented the plot with the help of the same notes, and I did not have characters. I didn’t know how to write scripts and so on :))

a
alex3540 18.11.21

Yes, about the character models, you are right, until the last moment I was expecting that I would meet with Red and he would turn out to be a monster, but I was not even upset when I finally realized that there would be no people! by the way, in this part they appeared, or rather, in the demo, there was some kind of zombie, unfortunately it was so scary that I saw only his face from under the table, and did not dare to get up)) and in general, penumbra is a unique game, in none I have ever seen such atmosphere, probably even in half. solutions are absolutely non-standard and are solved with the help of everyday logic ingeniously and simply!
each room is one small puzzle, maybe a big one

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.11.21

Most interesting is that the first episode of these guys released for free under the spread in the Internet, almost no profit from this have not received .. I respect those
at the forum said that now on this episode worked only TWO (!), From what I have even more respect their! They were able to combine the logic of everyday life and fear, a fierce insane fear from the very depths of Lovecraft's volumes

passed through the Demo ... Zombak ... If he hadn't said more ... Nothing else would have happened ... But when I heard his voice, he overwhelmed terribly !

Still, I consider the first demo to be a separate game! Miniature, but also good in its own way: I'm still afraid of these flying creatures ...

PS - according to rumors, there will be NO weapons in Black Plague ...

ZYY - well, what a pancake ... New Disc was translated by "Dark World", not "Overture" ... 1C is now "Day of the Dead", but it sounds beautiful, proud and correct: "Black Pestilence"!
I hope that at least this time Filippo will be written just fine ...

w
wtf_Valentine 18.11.21

Comrades, tell me to such an uneducated person, but how many Penumbras are there?

I've played the full version and now I'm going through a demo where flying creatures are trying to devour me.
Is that all, or is there something else?

Well, apart from the next part, of course)

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.11.21

Yes:
Penumbra Technical Demo 2006 (with flying monsters)
Penumbra Overture (Dark world) - the first main part of
Penumbra Black Plague (Diaries of the Dead) - out tomorrow

K
KoRnEr 18.11.21

Cool game!"

d
dr_chernobyl 18.11.21

hmm, the igruha is super, but tell me who played the game without prompts or without passing, I think you will not be enough.
ps I mean the first part.

S
Samir007 18.11.21

Where can you download Penumbra Technical ???

G
Gwynbleidd1 18.11.21

The first part I went through without prompts, in a week. But in the second it is much more difficult. Here I screwed up at the very beginning, I had to watch the passage.

D
D-Fens. 18.11.21

I liked the second part more than the first. And in general Penumbra is the most interesting, innovative quest I have ever played.

F
Fernandos 18.11.21

To me 1 and 2 part of adonna is not strong

P
Pigling 18.11.21

Samir007
Together with a repack included