3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enem1k 18.11.21 11:31 pm

Fair Tournaments !! (Diablo 2)

Good day!
I propose to restore Fair Pvp tournaments and hold them at least once a month, and preferably several times a month, which will significantly increase the rating of the online server.
Online is quite large, but as I understand it, for some reason, there have been no tournaments here for a very long time.
I think 90% of PG players will support this idea and will do whatever is necessary! Dear administration, please take action! And express your suggestions, wishes and everything that is needed for the implementation of tournaments !!
Thank you in advance!
19 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 18.11.21

Criticism first:
I think 90% of PG players will support this idea and will do whatever is necessary!
the phrase looks as if 90% of players will do this most "necessary" and you will tell them what exactly they should do
for some reason, tournaments have not been here for a very long time.
you understand, the reasons for not doing something is not necessary at all,
the reason for doing something is necessary, well, it means that no one wanted to do the tournament, so they did not
90% of the players
90% of the players are not interested in pvp at all in any form
but from of those who are interested in pvp, half of them go to fire at best

Now a proposal:
despite the above, I think there really are those who want to participate
but there are apparently no people who want to organize, and the only thing that you can do for their appearance is to become this person and organize
how, in

fact, in any endeavors, well, that is, talk to the players, find out the mood, then announce that there will be a tournament on such and such a date , write a regulation, collect contributions or donations from sponsors (if you find it), declare a prize fund,
negotiate with a fire moderator or become one yourself, judge battles and, in the end, give prizes to the winners

e
enem1k 18.11.21

As far as I understand, you yourself do not want to take any part in this? How simple everything is: I criticized and blamed everything on the author, thanks, helped a lot))
The topic was created for wishes, general statements and, in the end, to find a common solution to this problem.
Your statements and wishes were heard.

T
Torum. 18.11.21

enem1k
If you are really interested in promoting this topic, look for pvpshniks in the chat, try to put them together. If you don’t want to organize, invite other players to host the tournament. It's a good idea.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 18.11.21

I am for, and another 10 people for ..
let's list: me, you, djo, pirya, proba, mrak, zohda, Ear-cutting, Zaichenok, KvR, dynamix, nonamed ...
well, maybe

once a month is possible, if gathers from 10 people.

p
pirya 18.11.21

I will help to conduct it, but I will not participate.

Q
QLinkee 18.11.21

enem1k: Dear administration, please take action! And to express your suggestions, wishes blablabla
firkax: Now a proposal: blablabla
Here, it seems, the administration was asked to make suggestions ...

y
yok0o 18.11.21

xo4ew 'turnir - zamuti ot sebya prizovoi fond
vse prosto

k
kyrt-kyrt. 18.11.21

yok0o
and if vex is input, not a prize fund?

K
Kyuubik 18.11.21

Let's go, the pirya organizes chur!

k
kyrt-kyrt. 18.11.21

Kyuubik
you can hand over Vex and not play: D you will lose anyway

K
Kyuubik 18.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
Who does not risk, he does not drink barjomi: from
whom to hand over? I will hand over all by vex

C
Chainreactor 18.11.21

Barjomi
Barjomi. BARJOMI. BAR-JO-MI.
It's all very bad.

K
Kyuubik 18.11.21

Chainreactor
As is

T
Torum. 18.11.21

Chainreactor
Onime avatar, what did you expect to see?

G
Greenaa Morningstar 18.11.21

Torum.
Keep your friend close and your enemy closer? Aazza fail.

T
Torum. 18.11.21

Greenaa
I don't quite understand you, anime guy.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

It seems like the administration was asked to make suggestions ...
QLinkee, the habit worked out. ;-)

G
Greenaa Morningstar 18.11.21

Torum.
This is the fail.

T
Torum. 18.11.21

Greenaa
Mb you about the fact that the reactor is some kind of azmodan, but xs, it seems they are not enemies.