3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
popadopulus 18.11.21 11:31 pm

Dying Light

Has anyone found this drawing for a sledgehammer?

the maximum that I found in the game is the "Hammer of the Gods" blueprint, but it doesn't look like this sledgehammer upgrade at all
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
MartiniHWG 18.11.21

Where did you find the "Hammer of the Gods" if not a secret? Give a screen with the place where it lies.

p
popadopulus 18.11.21

Bars. 0716 I
'm sorry for the life of me I don't remember - ask on the Internet for sure there is
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

3ay4ka 18.11.21

all these hammers, in my opinion, are very slow,
so a simple saber / sword is
much more effective

p
popadopulus 18.11.21

3ay4ka
agrees when it is more effective and when for fun, then the hammer of the gods takes out a gramila with one knock or turns the skull of a zombie into a slap - a sword or saber cannot do that

D
Dmitry Koscheev 18.11.21

popadopulus
And where did you find the angel's sword, don't you remember?

p
popadopulus 18.11.21

Dmitry Koscheev, the
girl gave for the task "kill the troll" in her yard - this is in sector 0
And the drawing "All in one" is also in sector 0 - the upper left corner of the map where there are many buses a little higher and to the right near the ruins near the cliff there is
also a drawing of air support missiles I myself would never find

D
Dmitry Koscheev 18.11.21

popadopulus
thanks!

M
MihaG 18.11.21

popadopulus
A sector 0 and a blueprint for missiles - will it be available further in the story? And then there is no such place on the map. Purely theoretically, this is where the shaded area is.

N
NDes 18.11.21

MihaG
can't find either, the map doesn't even reach this place

p
popadopulus 18.11.21

MihaG
Geliuz
is a map of the mission "on the air" (a separate location) for about 90% of the game according to the plot - and if you have completed the whole plot, you can return to it through the passage in the slums at the very top of the map where there is a safe place, a

couple of goodies --- if you complete all additional missions for a man who gives tasks to kill zombies for a while with the help of a machete, then after the last one in sector 0 he will give you a "rebel machete", if you complete all tasks for a boy in the tower of sector 0 he will give you a "father's knife"

N
NDes 18.11.21

popadopulus
I have 70%

p
popadopulus 18.11.21

Geliuz
well, it means that there is still a story mission ahead of it.

M
MihaG 18.11.21

popadopulus
Thank you.

N
NDes 18.11.21

popadopulus
Thank you

p
popadopulus 18.11.21

I came to the conclusion that such a sledgehammer will be available in the next dlc, because they promised 6 or 8 more drawings, I don’t remember exactly the hop and it will be possible to make it from some real board

p
popadopulus 18.11.21

here are the rare blueprints:
angler
cocktail
to hell 2.0
poisonous crap
three in one
poisonous reaper
poisonous pump
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

instructions and map where to get
Spoilerhttp: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/? id = 385153108 & insideModal = 1

S
SapieN 18.11.21

Something tells me that on the screen there is a downhole sledgehammer (4-8 lvl) with a poisonous pump ... Because it has either a blade and poison, or a blade and a flamethrower.

p
popadopulus 18.11.21

SapieN
but what about the illumination for the night in the form of two neon lamps that hints at the damage from electricity, most likely this drawing will be in the second weapon dlc and it can be made from any sledgehammer, no matter the damage it will be general, regardless of the level, like in the other six drawings

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 18.11.21

In this case, I think there was, I will introduce this particular weapon :) the
game files pass as AAAAAATEST_HammerBigAGen

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 18.11.21

There is also such a cool ax there :) AAAAA_AxeBigAGen