3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf Mercenary 18.11.21 11:31 pm

Pre-order question (XCOM 2)

Pre-ordered the game as soon as it became possible on Steam (a few months ago). And now the deluxe version of the game has become available for pre-order. I already have the game in my library. Can I do something or only through technical support?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 18.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Return and buy deluxe. Or wait a little. Developed often upgrade to deluxe add.
But I would refrain from buying deluxe. Painfully expensive 700 re for 3 missions.

O
Oleg Bervinov 18.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
has not yet been released, in the incentive you can return money for a pre-order, in my opinion there is even a special button

K
Kyubi 18.11.21

For a pre-order, you can get your money back calmly in the shopping section and you don't need to contact any technical support.
True, I don't know how long it will take for the money to come to your account, like one or two weeks, but maybe immediately or in a few hours.

r
rourei80 18.11.21

you can buy a pack of add-ons, it costs 849 rubles separately.

C
Cyclik_ 18.11.21

rourei80
Not a good waste of money, cheaper to return and buy a full one.

M
MikuHadsune 18.11.21

Here you are counting a penny, and someone buys for 60 bucks ...

I
Imelstorn 18.11.21

I liked the previous part, And Firaxis itself was not made with a finger. Therefore, the game was purchased in the Deluxe edition. Without further ado.

N
Nullan2 18.11.21

Guys, that is, the deluxe version is this game included with the season pass?

I
Imelstorn 18.11.21

Nullan2
Yes
Digital Deluxe Edition includes a game soundtrack and a Reinforcement Pack consisting of three add-ons:

Anarchy's Children - dedicated to the fight of the rebels and will offer users detailed customization of fighters (Spring 2016);
Alien Hunters - a mission in which players will meet alien hunters and gain access to new types of weapons and armor (summer 2016);
Shen's Last Gift - new soldier class and new story mission (Fall 2016).

The Reinforcement Pack will be available for $ 20. 2K Games also announced that anyone who pre-orders XCOM 2 or Digital Deluxe Edition will receive a Resistance Warrior Pack as a gift. This set contains additional character elements, including clothing and face paints, and also includes a unique recruit.

G
Garry3Fingers 18.11.21

The local season pass is so-so. The first dls yuzles, given that the developers, it seems, will not tie the hands of modders, so there will be free both boobs and bras for big boobs. Plus, it's not a fact that there will be a desire to start over every time for the sake of new armor and a couple of missions, therefore it will be easier to buy dls in winter with a greater discount than 149r.