3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 18.11.21 11:48 pm

(Spoilers) Episode 1 Plot Discussion (Life is Strange)

Firstly, I want to note that the game does not hide references to the so-called "butterfly effect" at all. It all started with a butterfly, when Max lingered to take a picture of it. And it should end in total destruction with hurricanes and tornadoes.

Even in foreign forums, they put forward the idea that the disappeared Rachel could also wind off time, which is why she was so popular. But, apparently, she turned to the point that she disappeared altogether.

What interesting things have you noticed or do you think?

PASSAGE OF EPISODE 1
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saulet Erboluly 18.11.21

Perhaps Rachel got out of town in advance if she knew about the tornado due to an ability the same as Max's. I think Rachel is the cause of the tornado. And maybe Max will fight with Rachel with knives in the last fight in front of a wild tornado. But why would Rachel destroy the people of her city? There is no need. Then why did she go? I didn't. Maybe the Director kidnapped her

N
Nemesis 18.11.21

The game has a lot of interesting points if you go through all the corners. For example, in college you can find an advertisement for the sale of a tablet with gigabytes of cats, and in a dormitory there is a note about the loss of a tablet with cats)) So someone stupidly stole it.

t
tyroni 18.11.21

Honestly guys, I don't even want to strain for the sake of guesswork. 5 episodes, why spoil the impression of the plot and try to predict it? Isn't it better to wait, turn on and enjoy?

S
Saulet Erboluly 18.11.21

Nemesis
How to save a dead bird by the window? I never thought about it

N
Nemesis 18.11.21

For some reason, I, too, did not even allow the thought that it was possible to save the bird by rewinding the time)
But, nevertheless, in the final scene the bird was still sitting on a stone.

T
The dumpling is kind 18.11.21

Some specific batch with Rachel - I was intrigued right at the most I can’t! Another suspicious janitor looms, the guard and the teacher on whom everyone slinks.
Another pretty interesting point: Chloe's hair, Rachel's earring, a butterfly in the toilet and a bird by the window are all blue.

N
Nemesis 18.11.21

And you are big-eyed))

S
Sectos05 18.11.21

Saulet Erboluly
To save the bird, you need to rewind the time until you enter the room and immediately quickly open the window.

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 18.11.21

The toy was very pleased with the atmosphere and especially the musical accompaniment. I just sat down and froze at the screen for a while. And when the first time Max, let's say, "went back to class," my jaw dropped. The only pity is that there were problems with the translation at the end of the episode, perhaps, I missed the most interesting thing. I'm really looking forward to the second episode ...

J
Jon Snow 2 18.11.21

SamNikeng1998
At the end I had all the rules ... I sympathize, dude (((

J
Jon Snow 2 18.11.21

For the first episode, I will say - the game is a masterpiece) Definitely ten out of ten. I didn’t like only one thing - saving. For the next episodes, I hope that the developers will increase the number of saves, otherwise, no matter how hard you try, there is absolutely nothing to complain about)

U

Stalker Zony
Have you got a translation from the Tolmachi?

A
AxelV777 18.11.21

Rachel was winding off time too. And either she was killed or she was the cause of the tornado. It is possible that Max also caused the tornado.
"One extra flap of a butterfly's wing on one side of the ocean leads to a tornado on the other (c) Chaos Theory"

b
bonch5 18.11.21

SamNikeng1998
I have the same troubles and translation from interpreters.

J
Jon Snow 2 18.11.21

SamNikeng1998
From their relatives) It turns out some kind of strange shnyaga. I have norms, but you and another dude have something wrong)

U

Stalker Zony
Interesting

D
DedMoroz44 18.11.21

The game made me happy, even very much. A question for those who have already passed: How to take a picture of a bird at the end of the episode at the lighthouse ???? Where is she sitting? Because if this is the bird that sits on the logs, then when you approach it, it just flies away ....................... (I saved her in the room)

C
Club. 18.11.21

Saulet Erboluly
Yes, she is generally easy to save. You just need to rewind the time back, then open the window and that's it)

A
Agronom2013 18.11.21

When her stepfather comes up to Chloe and needs to hide somewhere, is there any way to get rid of the joint that Chloe was smoking? because trying to get rid of it, our main character gives out that you can't get rid of the smell anyway .. and does not want to open the window.

v
vitalik5986 18.11.21

how to take a photo of a teacher, a crashed skateboard and a motor home? Who knows, unsubscribe)