3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrazyMano 18.11.21 11:48 pm

Error with a crash (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2)

Sat May 23 20:53:29 2009

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:
PhysXCore (???): ???

Renderer: threaded
Physics: threaded

who had something like that and tell me how to deal with it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrazyMano 18.11.21

The last problem was defeated by reinstalling the vidyuhi drivers, now this is what kind of garbage is going on, which I do not need to understand = (
The application has crashed and was unable to create a log file. Please check your file access permissions.

V
Vadik 63 18.11.21

what to do with this problem ??? "The application has crashed and was unable to create a log file. Please check your file access permissions." costs Win 7 64bit on XP sp2 32 worked fine

o
oiujihjfigbf 18.11.21

the same problem, I found a solution that you need to turn off the physics in the game, but in the settings this is NO!

S
Sidorovich12 18.11.21

Vadik 63
CrazyMano
The application has crashed and was unable to create a log file. Please check your file access permissions.
Translated literally as: The application crashed due to the impossibility of creating a log file. Check your file permission.
Rubbish with access rights to 7 x64, 8 and 10 Windows. It is treated by launching the game on behalf of the administrator or by editing disk access policies for applications.
oiujihjfigbf
I had such crap when I tried to connect to the server. But when creating a server, the game started normally. It turns out it's not about the schedule. It's a paradox. Maybe the game is simply not friendly with 64-bit systems?
Maybe all the same, someone found a solution to the problem described in 1 message?