3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
humerskin 18.11.21 11:48 pm

Problems with SweetFX (Fallout 4)

And what should I do, otherwise I throw files with SweetFX into the folder and Fallout hangs tightly I play at maximum settings without enb and without friezes and lags what's the matter ???
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

But when formulating the difficulty, you can report the parameters of the iron, the version of the ENB, the version of the foul? or nuivonafig, extrasensory perception is developed here, oga

h
humerskin 18.11.21

Doberrman699
Vidyaha GF 840m
RAM 8Gb
ENB of the latest version ( xs honestly installed Enhanced Wasteland Preset and after removing its Classic Fallout Color)
version 1.3.47 + before the fig mods
in windowed mode starts

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

humerskin
deleted all the files of past presets? or only d3d? secondly, the link to the preset exactly where you downloaded it, so that people can try and unsubscribe how it works. Is forcevideomemorysize included in enblocal?

h
humerskin 18.11.21

deleted everything that was downloaded in the folder and cleaned from the nexus and modgames according to the files from the
Doberrman699 archive Forcevideomemorysize
not enabled written false
Freezit, black screen, spinning round you press any mouse button the program hung blablabla close the program in the window

h
humerskin 18.11.21

Changed to true did not help

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

allow it, set it to 2048, run.xz, we can run through. although on ddr3, it’s unlikely, vidyah is not good and not bad, strong middle peasant, but generally a clean 283 preset from Vorontsov https://yadi.sk/d/1Rtzef9akWSmJ, start with did the last two presets work? for me on the 45th and 47th patches, too, some FPS presets dropped until the flight, although before that they flew 37

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

in windows 8-10 enb and fx light may not work. as well as in xn.

h
humerskin 18.11.21

MunchkiN 616
I have 10 here such a thing, the screensaver in the background worked, and as soon as you switch to the game, the VSK white screen and waiting for a response

h
humerskin 18.11.21

Doberrman699
Funny removed dxgi to work but without presets and friezes

h
humerskin 18.11.21

Doberrman699
I didn’t work alone, no matter how much I suffered and put it in different ways, strangely, however, all this
UPD in windowed mode started without jambs strange

D
Doberrman699 18.11.21

humerskin a
dozen, I also tend to this version. On modgame, the dude also complained about hellish friezes in a foul on ten with ENB. Of course, two people are not an indicator, but still