3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Purple sun 18.11.21 11:48 pm

Lords of the North. Scenario Dragon Knight! (Heroes of Might and Magic 5)

There is a map with riddles. You come up to the red tent - to get the key you need to bring the key keeper to the office. army. Has brought. I took the key and went on. The blue tent is a mystery again, another army must be brought in ..... Current I can't understand what ... PAMAGITA!
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark_Sun 18.11.21

Ah .. I remembered like .. such a scenario, but I absolutely don’t remember the details ..
Well, what is written in the diary? It seems that ghouls are needed and something about the necromancer Belket ..

P
Purple sun 18.11.21

Uh-huh ... The task is to bring the same army as he had: it cost 4000 gold. It contained lychees, vampires and zombies. Lich cost 100g, vampire 70g, zombie 40g. The cost of all zombies was the 4th part of the entire cost of the army and there were more of them than vampires AT THE SAME SHARE, how many more vampires there were than liches ...
From that ... I seem to have solved the problem. Only for some reason not getting it ...

K
Kind D. 18.11.21

I also tried to go through this map, but only solved the first riddle. On the second - about the army for PLN 4,000. got worn out and threw. ZY Somehow, these riddles reminded me of quests in the Kyrgyz Republic

P
Purple sun 18.11.21

And it became interesting to me ... Only now I can not continue :-(

S
Skaary 18.11.21

As I understand it, the task is to lead an army consisting of the aforementioned Persians and determine their number? Can he try to accumulate at least a hundred more? and will he then accept the quest? Or is there something else?

f
fatalicys 18.11.21

So rejoice! 16 liches 20 vampires 25 zombies! so they write me all the ATP =)

P
Purple sun 18.11.21

Thank you! Oh Savior !!!

P
Purple sun 18.11.21

... the most interesting thing is that there is a snag again ... The task is to collect an army from the smallest number of the most powerful creatures in case of certain. conditions ...

L
Lord of the Griffins 18.11.21

tell me please!
but how to get the key for the third tent?)))

M
Maxi lopez 18.11.21

There is also a simple riddle ... And so it seems the number of the strongest creatures does not seem to exceed two. The condition would be recalled))

L
Lord of the Griffins 18.11.21

please tell me, I just don’t understand ... the strongest creatures,
how long can I collect?)) I opened the Astral Gate spell .. but I still need to get the key !!!

A
Archdevil in a skirt 18.11.21

Help, pl., I have, along the way, the game is buggy, I bring the necessary troops to the second key keeper. but he does not give me the key, I start all over again, I bring the necessary troops to the first key keeper, he also does not give the key. What should I do???

D
Dragon14 18.11.21

And as a 2 key keeper. There is one vampire not 70 but 240 gold worth! ; O

M
Monolithian Charon 18.11.21

Can you tell me about the third riddle in this scenario? About the one with higher beings.

E
Evelina Lopatina 18.11.21

fatalicys
Lord, thank you
Already I thought of throwing this card to hell