3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BersyDe 18.11.21 11:48 pm

Is it possible to play on PC with Vsync at 30 fps (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Guys, is it possible in the documents, in Lara's folder, in the file, to change some lines with a notepad to play 30 fps? It's just inconvenient when the game is playing at high 60 or 47 or 33 fps, I would like an even picture
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndrewMi 18.11.21

BersyDe
Zabloch Bandicam

Z
Zloy 18.11.21

Yes, I locked it in rivatuner and I play like that

N
Nikita237 18.11.21

denisysh
Only this program locks the frequency of the video card and not the FPS, at least that's how it was with me in jc3

23hudo 18.11.21

Nikita237. You are not doing the right thing. When MSI Afterburner starts, RivaTuner always starts automatically (it appears only in the tray - the screen icon with numbers) - you click on it (it will open in the window) in it you add the EXE game to the list and on the panel on the right you manually prescribe the maximum number of FPS, and close (it all the same it will not be cut down, the main thing is not to close Afterburner). It works perfectly - it greatly unloads the vidyuhu and the FPS is leveled. There is another option - in the Nvidia panel in the game parameters in the line with vertical synchronization, set the value "adaptive - half the refresh rate" and enable triple buffering (optional), and you will have the whole game no higher than 30 fps, only in such a situation you need to the game itself will turn down the vertical then.

N
No4rce 18.11.21

In the Nvidia control panel, you can put, in the "3D settings control"

N
Nikita237 18.11.21

23hudo
I'm doing everything right, in jc3 the fps went down to about 40, and the card worked like 7 ?? mhz and still works

B
BersyDe 18.11.21

Thanks, afterburner helped along with riva