3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21 12:11 am

Replay value (Fallout 4)

Well, here came the sad moment when all the right perks you open lids - sho dirt, all zhelezjaki superfood Massacre, in my suits of power armor you can put an entire platoon ...
and the dot end of the game more like a cancer to Kiev. And it’s not interesting anymore.

Maybe take a break? For half a year ... What do
you guys think? Does anyone have the same?
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 19.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
yes wait until all the additions come out plus fashionable

p
predator999 19.11.21

It was necessary to go through in the reverse order at first the plot and a complete study of the map and nerd up to 120 lvl then

V
Vladislav Igorevich 19.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
He also wrote: "And the end of the game is like cancer before Kiev."

V
Vasya Vasin 19.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Hack the game and a fool can. And if you play honestly, then the big question is how did you manage to swing everything, buy, find, and even dofig money and it’s too far to the final credits? pumping, plus I wore power armor only once and then just threw it away. It seemed to me more pleasant to change the costumes of my heroine than to look at a running tin can

H
Homikator 19.11.21

Do this if your game is incentivized, get drunk, get drunk, otherwise it won't work.
So you are already in the trash, then what are you doing, you just jokingly change the password in the incentive, and what a hell of a complicated thing you do, detach it from the mobile guard, in short, remove all protection, then create an absolutely left mail, there are sites that allow you to create emails for 10 minutes or for an hour, then they no longer exist and you link such a mail to your Steam account, morning, your head hurts, your memory fails, and voila, you got rid of the fallout)))

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Vanya Rygalov

Maybe you should first turn on the hardcore mode, then it will be more interesting, you can add more mods (Rebalancer, Arbitration) to make the game even more difficult.

377885207 19.11.21

Vasya Vasin
When your lvl goes over 40, and he goes over, everything becomes simple and accessible. Hacking nothing, you have everything and everyone. Of the work actually done, let's say I just grabbed all the villages for myself. And the plot is on the level "Get to Diamond City". So you're wrong, comrade.

K
Kado_Higa 19.11.21

If you play on the difficulty level "Medium" and below, then it is.

A
Alexey Enyutin 19.11.21

At the moment I am level 63, the plot has been completed, everyone at the Institute is alive, happy ... well, almost everyone. There are a couple of corpses lying around in the biosciences department. Prydwen, or rather its fragments lie at the Airport, although in the Ruins of the Airport someone is still yelling. Some have not yet found.
In Sanctuary Hills, too, everyone lives on the sly. The settlement is guarded by a heavy robot guard and a bunch of laser turrets at the entrance.The prototype Warguard B / V stands like a monument on the foundations of one of the houses. There are 9 power armor of the Brotherhood of Steel model, one X1-01 type VI, one X1-01 type IV. A bunch of weapons in boxes. Legendary weapon in a separate box
Some of the settlers were transferred to the Starlight Restaurant, where another base was built, guarded by a pair of heavy security robots and two heavy laser turrets at the entrance.
On play island there is a cheating settlement, resources from which are not used anywhere. There are no people there either.

The main character is doing well
too Double - shot automatic carbine with 140 damage, taken from Bobby for deception
Runs in a nanosuit (mod) over which I did not attach additional armor (mod allows)
As a sniper rifle, Gauss carbine
As an additional weapon - smooth-bore automatic carbine with 30 damage, Laser prototype rifle with infinite ammo, General Chico's sword, pistol
All weapons are automatic
Grenades, mines are not used, VATS is also
not used. Power armor is not used.
The companion is now Strongman with a Berserker Superhammer and a 150 damage automatic shotgun. Since he is without armor, he uses a super hammer due to his trait.

Now he is just exploring the Wasteland)

What difficulty would fit these parameters?

B
Bard Buttercup 19.11.21

I have 250 hours in Falaut. It is still far from the swing limit. I will play until Larky comes out, then FC Prime, And then I will return to the world of Fallout again

.Beauty. 19.11.21

70 hours saw everything everything there is nothing to do.

p
pochtipushkin 19.11.21

The same tops. I'm tired of it. But! The game did what it was created for - carried away (and notably) for a hundred or two hours. And it doesn't matter (IMHO) whether the plot is completed or not, I personally did not play Foul 4 for the plot. ... ... Maybe I'll come back, but for now I'm storming Pillars.

u
urban.kalabanovich 19.11.21

Replay value 0

w
warp 37 19.11.21

I played it three times, played almost 190 hours. Now I'm waiting for the DLC and will return to the game after the release of the full edition.

S
SkyRaider 19.11.21

"We're talking about Toddy's great swindle right now."
I was expecting a super-duper masterpiece from Fallout 4, I overestimated expectations a million times, who's to blame? Of course Todd!

B
Barsagar 19.11.21

The plot is short, so be patient a little and go through.

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Replay value ??????
What the hell ?! I don't care about replay value. I wrote what I feel - TIRED !!!
Modera gentlemen! Return the original title of my post! If you don't like the title, delete the post. And changing the name without the permission of the author is NOT GOOD !!! We do not live under tsarism, we have our right. Democracy ... dig it up, dig it up!

L
LaserDeath 19.11.21

very difficult mode, a sniper with a gaussian for 450 damage and a doubling in fullhp, all important perks of companions were pumped
into the institute's lineup at level 50, just because they also got tired of wandering around the map from house to house where everything
went through the same thing and deleted the game, even too lazy to replay for other factions

M
MOZGOHI 19.11.21

Replay value? Yes, they killed "playability". And even as a "shooter" this squalor (sorry I can't call it Fallout) did not work out. Enemies are dull as traffic jams, the difficulty level is expressed only in the increase in HP. Construction is crooked. Dialogues are curves. RPG - there is no minus sign, it seems that RPG is made only to please perverted sexual minorities. How did they not record the dog and the robots as sexual partners? There is no talk about the graphics and the engine at all, since they are miserable ... Skyrim with the latest graphic mods looks twice BETTER and pulls at ultra with from 50 FPS. The game is BORING, a bunch of different locations - with the SAME content ... I played a certain number of hours and quit, I don't think that DLC and mods will fix anything, here you have to give another company at least a year and a half, to ORIGINALLY redo EVERYTHING, and that, I think, will not work, since the idea of ​​foul 4 OOBOG. Why do people still play stalker? With foul 4, this will not happen, nothing can cure him, except for a cardinal rework.

A
Alexander Asadchiy 19.11.21

There is replay value. Mostly due to pumping, crafting and building. Everything else (especially the plot) in 2 circles makes no sense to go through the same thing.

Here's what I thought. Take Mass Effect 3 and compare in terms of linearity with Fallout 4, the

execution of missions is linear in two. Piu piu
you will win back more Mass Effect was successful. In Fallout 4, everything is chaotic.
the plot is static. 2 games in the ending are reduced to the choice of 1 of n sides and the ending itself differs only in the group of survivors.
Ways of passing missions - 2 games are essentially the same. Piu piu or talk.
The party line is better in Mass Effect. There you can at least somehow influence them and even happen to their lives,

so it turns out that if it were not for the crafting and construction of Fallout 4, it would be less RPGeshny than a jester ME
-