3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackGhoSsT 19.11.21 12:11 am

How do I completely disable the interface? (STALKER: Clear Sky)

Comrades, there is such a question: how can you completely disable the interface (thin)? Well, I can’t play with these all sorts of minimap, health bars and other slag. I like to play as realist as possible.
Through + -, as in PM, it does not channel. In the settings, only the sight can be disabled. Who will tell you what?
3 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 19.11.21

Like you want to reissue the metro on hardcore? Somewhere in the settings, the sight can be removed, but I don't know about the rest. And the AMK mods are hardcore anyway.

S
Supermutant_Marcus 19.11.21

BlackGhoSsT
Go to the game menu (at least immediately, at least during the game) and open the settings, select the third tab. There are such options, namely, to disable the sight, the interface and even make the weapon invisible. But the latter, I am sure, will not come in handy.

B
BlackGhoSsT 19.11.21

Supermutant_Marcus
If you didn't know, the only option to disable the interface in the game settings is in Call of Pripyat. There is no such thing in the Shadows of Chernobyl and in the Clear Sky.
PS I figured it out myself. I just rolled a spawner onto the game, where the ability to completely crash the interface is attached.