3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkrepcheZaVR 19.11.21 12:11 am

Saving HELLS (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

LICENSE. Tell me which save file is responsible for FEATURES, CHESTS, or rather collecting?
The save was lost, everything flew off except for the devil, chests, etc. We collected a lot, I don’t want to collect everything on a new one).
After all, you can substitute some kind of file for a new passage, so that you do not collect it again?
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
IronKnight534 19.11.21

SkrepcheZaVR
Here's a nigga. Find what you need there. http://www.playground.ru/cheats/assassins_creed_syndicate/

S
SkrepcheZaVR 19.11.21

Yes, other people's save will not work for me, everything is individual here) FACE

i
imperator2112 19.11.21

SkrepcheZaVR Traits
and walkthroughs are not saved in a separate file, there is 1 save file, in which both traits and progress, one thing was buggy - everything was buggy, so a new one

S
SkrepcheZaVR 19.11.21

imperator2112
there is not 1 file but as many as 6 files and they are duplicated. I twisted them in every way, nothing happened.

i
imperator2112 19.11.21

SkrepcheZaVR
The point is that zeros and ones, which are responsible for what you want, are written in one file, the second refers to them, the third refers to the second, etc., only in tandem they will work correctly, so your solution to the problem - this is a maximum of any cheats, if they are on chests