3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mister611 19.11.21 12:11 am

How to save in co-op (Portal 2)

I reread all the forums, but I still do not understand if there is a save in the cooperative? Please tell me kind people, is it possible to continue the game with a constant partner from the level left before leaving the game, or will you always have to start from the beginning, if possible, then how to properly exit the cooperative game? ... Yesterday I played with a friend for the first time, passed 8 rooms, loved it !! But after they went out and entered in a new way, they again ended up at the beginning, although on the wall it showed how many thousand steps each took.

The games we have with a friend are licensed.
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolk000 19.11.21

there is no saving, but if you go through the camera, then you can start from the last passed (in other words, it is saved by the machine after the end of the camera)

stoop. The terminal opens there, did you poke buttons on it?

m
mister611 19.11.21

I don't remember about the terminal, but what do you need to poke?

W
Wolk000 19.11.21

big red buttons with arrows to the right or left, God, well, everything is obvious there

m
mister611 19.11.21

Well, thanks, I will pay attention to the big red arrow buttons, just for the first time yesterday we cooperated))

m
mister611 19.11.21

Thanks to Lord GAUSS

h
hjvfy130585 19.11.21

saves do not work for me at all, it saves at level 3 and we can’t go through everything further what to do