3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21 12:11 am

Offer for modders (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a suggestion for modders. I ask you to port the Mahakam rune sigil from Witcher / Witcher 2 to Witcher 3. And if anyone takes it, then do it to level 40+ or ​​as a replayer of any top-end weapon. I hope that at least someone will be interested in this.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

what do you want, put those runes that are in the game

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

Inv1sible
I meant the sword that Zoltan gave to Geralt in one of the books. With this sword, he resisted the pogrom in Rivia. And in the first two games there was this sword, but in the third part it was unfortunately not delivered

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX are
unlikely to introduce a sword into the game especially for you, there are so many of them for every taste and color

S
Sergey1992 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
can be written down in the third supplement? in the second, Ophir sabers appeared ...

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

Inv1sible
I agree there are many swords, but there are no similar ones. And so they introduced the same fashion for katanas, black weapons, etc. I hope they will respond to my request.

E
Eagle-owl 19.11.21

Sergey1992
Maybe in the second? Indeed, in the first they introduced sabers (Stone hearts), and in the second I am not sure what they will introduce, although I hope so

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.11.21

Sergey1992
There will be no third expansion if you are suddenly expecting it.

S
Sergey1992 19.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
and Pavel0198
oh, yes, that's right, it was the second dlts I meant, confused with my second and third witchers)))

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.11.21

Sergey1992
It's okay, I sometimes confuse it too))