3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 19.11.21 12:11 am

How do you feel about Fokher? (Diablo 2)

He's supposed to kill all cold immunes, right? Max synergies for evil. When paired with a loved one, will he be able to quickly endure HCS? Zapak + skills ofk.
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 19.11.21

Hammer >>>

D
Dosmotr 19.11.21

Torum.
Can a hummer take one-shot wig leaders from a distance?

T
The boss 19.11.21

Spoiler-Lieutenant, how do you feel about homosexuals?
- Yes, sir, here I am ...

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

How do you feel about Foher?
Dosmotr, fuck fohera !!! ; D
PS forher = leecher. one person shook this. in fact, it was konvopal (+ magpies).

D
Dosmotr 19.11.21

Obsessed
with a lecher like 2.5-3k damage with a pure light fox. but now on the classics, except for the Fo-forty, there is no one at all, xs who else is there leecher

T
Torum. 19.11.21

Dosmotr Xs
, in the topic there was not a word about it.
In the topic there was a phrase about fokher with blizzard and fast cleaning xx, and so the hummer in solo cleans pretty quickly.
Well, Blizka + Hammer will clean up xx ten times faster than Blizka + Fokher. There is no special sense in focher, unless someone wants to actively skate with a light charm.

p
passed 19.11.21

My first char on kl was fokher, gee. :} If you find java in the party, then you can poke around, just hit not with a fox, but with a hoolibolt (lightmuns).

D
Dosmotr 19.11.21

why paparyvatsya, if the damage of fox is 2.5-3k? you give one fist to Desize, and everything that is nearby gets bullies.

T
Torum. 19.11.21

Any non-standard bilds where the long-established bilds rule are - steaming.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

Dosmotr, in this regard, everything is not so rosy. :-) but try it, it doesn't matter. it's better than taking our word for it.

p
passed 19.11.21

Dosmotr
8ppl.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

Torum., It's better this way: where nothing has changed in the gameplay for years, only the long-established builds rule. )