3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 19.11.21 12:11 am

Preload (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I would like to know if there will be a preload in steam?
70 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava74oren 19.11.21

yukon35
I have the same thing, but what's wrong here?

A
ALEX7436 19.11.21

17.9 gigs for 1800 rubles. The full edition, I hope Baba Yaga will be there too. Downloading .....!

y
yukon35 19.11.21

Slava74oren
Killycrok has 20.1 pumps.

B
Bard Buttercup 19.11.21

Hooray! Opened preload! Meet Larka

P
PREDATOR7706 19.11.21

yukon35
And I have digital and download 17.9g

k
killycrok 19.11.21

I recently looked into the folder with the downloaded files of the rise of the tomb raider and noticed the files there: BaBAYaga.tex Thehomeofwitcer.tex (which obviously refers to dlc), but as soon as I removed receiving beta releases in the steam settings, it started to download everything again ( but already without dlc), when the same returned receiving the beta, dlc did not return.
Probably the developers changed their minds so early to release this dlc on pc; (

k
killycrok 19.11.21

And now by the way it pumps 17.9.
Ps I have Digital Deluxe Edition

A
Anastasia Yuritsyna 19.11.21

What to do, it only pumps 17.9. But they said that Baba Yaga will be there. And someone is pumping 201.1 !!!
Sison pass bought.
The list of additional content is empty.
Help what to do what to do?

T
Thorgal 19.11.21

Wondering how soon the first patch will be out? I bought it on Steam a week ago, but I won't bet it yet. Something tells me to wait for patches.

B
Bard Buttercup 19.11.21

Anastasia Yuritsyna
Why are you boiling? If there is no DLC in the release, then no one with a Season Pass will have it. We sit and do not twitch. As the developer considers it necessary, they will release Baba Yaga, then we will gamble. In the meantime, we will go through the main locations

A

Yes, that's all clear. It's just that someone had 21 gig swaying, why did it happen?

P
PREDATOR7706 19.11.21

Anastasia Yuritsyna
Yes, no one has 21 and did not swing without panic

A
Azerok86 19.11.21

so who played it ??

a
arinr 19.11.21

Azerok86
I "played" on YouTube. Even the addition with Baba Yaga has already "played". I decided to buy a pre-order. Now I'm waiting for the 28th.
What time will the game be activated?

B
Bard Buttercup 19.11.21

arinr
Steam says that on the 28th at 21:00 Moscow time it will be approximately possible to start playing

A

Guys, tell me (I don't want to create a new topic). I bought the main game + sison pass. Tell me, when will the additions (including Baba Yaga) begin to drip and how, where will it be possible to see it? In the meantime, my "additional content" menu is empty. In general, how can I make sure that my season pass is "connected"? Thanks for answers!

C
Castly 19.11.21

Anastasia Yuritsyna
What are you worried about, access to dlc will appear at the moment the game is accessed.
If there are problems, you can always write to those support and that's it

A

Castly
Thank you)). Well, I hope it will be so. It's just that whoever had a deluxe version, then everything was downloaded right away and the weight naturally turned out more.

k
killycrok 19.11.21

Anastasia Yuritsyna
Additions, if anything, have already been included in the preload. All 3 add-ons.

k
killycrok 19.11.21

I got access to the downloaded files, there are 3 files Endurance.pack and BaBayaga.pack and ColdDarknessAwakened.pack.